CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What the huh????


I have no idea what happened yesterday. I woke up so dang tired. I debated going back to bed.

Captain daddy came over and I spent the entire time falling asleep in my chair at him. I told him a bunch of times I was thinking about a nap. He wouldn't leave. Next time I'm gonna tell him I'm taking one and go in the bedroom and leave him out here. hahahahaha

I should have paid bills, but after he left, I planted myself in the couch and fell asleep. Only bad thing was each time I fell asleep something woke me up.

Mother in law coming over, phone ringing a couple times, dogs, it was crap. Finally got an hour or two nap then had dinner and went to bed. I was so ass tired it wasn't even funny.

Gonna see how today goes, I really need to pay those bills or they are gonna be late.

Hope you all have a good Tuesday.

I so much feel like that puppy in the picture. ugggghhhh

13 comments:

jAMiE said...

I totally understand how you're feeling..i feel like the puppy in the picture too...i'll be napping later for sure..i NEED too!

I hope you have a great Tuesday too!

Rhea said...

I've been feeling like that lately too...and I've been getting little naps in here and there to try and make it through the day. I think I need to get back on a better schedule. ugh

Burfica said...

jamie--yeah I am taking vitamins, all the right stuff, just feel run down.

rhea--We've been trying to stay on a better schedule, we get so busy in the summer, gonna be hard.

Coffeypot said...

Have you checked your sugar levels? When they are too low or two high it can make you seem very tired. Or chug a high protien (100,000,000 grams of caffene or something like that)drink. That will wake you up or give you a heart attack.

Special K said...

I know that feeling all too well. I am not sure what to blame it on lately, my thyroid and diabetes makes me like that. HOpe you feel better soon.
I love that puppy! Want one!

Terry Stynes said...

Oi burf...they say it's a sign of old age when you have to take naps in the afternoon.... or maybe it was just an over energetic night-before. :)

Burfica said...

coffey--I've had my sugar level's checked they are okay. maybe I'm just old.

K--yeah I'll blame boys, that will do it. hehehehehe

Terry--yup it's cuz I'm old I'm sure. hahahahaha

CrystalChick said...

OH this is so weird... today, after hubby came home we laid down on the bed and FELL ASLEEP. I just jumped up to make dinner and while it's in the oven, I'm checking blogs and read this one about napping! LOL

Burfica said...

crystal--I miss the days hubby and I used to lay down and nap together. maybe when kiddo is older. hahahahaha

Joy T. said...

It could be just things catching up to you and the ol body is finally saying enough. Good to hear you actually did catch a nap. These bodies of ours sure let us know when they've had enough. So many people don't listen and keep pushing and then get really sick. Well that's my take on things anyway. But what the hell do I know.

Olly said...

I'm an insomniac. So that would completely explain the 3pm fog!

Burfica said...

joy--yeah I used to ignore what my body said, but it refuses to be ignored anymore. hahahaha

Olly--I suffer from insomnia more often than not. Zombies are us. hehehehe

Anonymous said...

I hope that Tuesday went better for you. =)