CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

still boring and have nothing

I'm still boring, and have nothing to post about. Nothing has happened really. We made a roast, Gigantor worked on the cooler some more, the electrician stood us up, went to lunch with Captain Daddy. Other than that, just watched a couple movies, and hung out.

So....I thought I would add a few pictures of moving my mom's trailer out, that I finally downloaded.
This first one is of the people getting all hooked up finally. That truck really wasn't big enough to haul that trailer, but hey, whatever got it off the lot. hahahaha

It's to bad you can't see the truck popping a wheelie in this one. As he was trying to pull the trailer all the way out of the "hole" it had been sitting in, his truck kept popping wheelies, And he almost took out that entire brick and wood fence a few times.
He finally git it out of the hole and got swerved away from that fence, but wow, look at how big that thing was. I was just praying it wouldn't break in half because of how old it was. Don't know if you can see in the last two shots, but my mother had purple doors. Funny as hell.
He got it out on the street, and they had to air up all the tires under it with a compressor again. See the rips in the side. And the tin on the roof (big ass hole, big ass leak right there) Now if the cover was off the cooler you would see her bright orange cooler, and purple doors. hahahahaha
Then this is what the lot looked like before we leveled it and got our own on it. It's still way cluttered but with more stuff we are using to get everything done. Wood, bricks, skirting, all the yard stuff strewn around till we get the fences, skirting, steps done then we can arrange stuff.

Since I had nothing really interesting to post. I thought I would post that. The pictures are actually from my mother in laws camera, I downloaded her picture discs to see if there was anything I wanted.

Have a good Thursday everyone!!!!

11 comments:

Dorko said...

Wow.
What an ordeal - glad you pulled it off ok.
(I miss that little old town sometimes... wish I could tear away and visit again "someday")
HUGS!

Libby said...

thanks, burfica! you guys did some hard work, even so far...now for the unpacking...

Special K said...

It boggles my mind how they managed lol but like you said, it was good they did!
Hope you get 100% settled in and make it home sweet home again!

Burfica said...

dorko--always welcome for a visit, and I have a spare bedroom

libby--yup I need to get some pics of the new one in there

K--it's a very slow work in progress.

Joy T. said...

So much work! Hope you're all settled soon!

Christine said...

I don't need to read shit like this to make me feel bad at myself for how fucking lazy I am. What did YOU do today? Oh, I moved a house..and you? Errrr, ate a pop tart while sitting on the bowl?? See, not quite as impressive.

Burfica said...

joy--thanks, should be in about 10 or 15 years. hahahah

christine--lmao yeah and I was the one that slept the whole day on the couch the other day.

none said...

Great pics.

That is one old truck! I'm surprised it made it out of there .

Burfica said...

hammer--we had heard it had only made it about 35 miles in 4 hours. But hey it was off my lot, not my problem anymore. hahahahaha

CrystalChick said...

Why would you think that wasn't interesting?? Sure it is! Always neat to see what is going on with others. You've been busy!
I LOVE the purple door!!! My living room ceiling is DARK purple and the walls are a streaked lavender. My table cloths at craft fairs... lavender. My favorite flower... lilac. And I totally had a crush on Donny Osmond and when I met him years ago, what were we both wearing?? Purple. :)

Have a nice weekend. I'm trying to get out of my funk. Craft fair cancelled tomorrow due to impending weather so I see myself sleeping a little late!!

Burfica said...

crystal--it was purple or nothing with my mom. hehehe I'm sure sleeping in tomorrow. Enjoy your weekend.