CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

ALEKX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALEKX YOU ARE A DEAD WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST FOUND OUT YOU ARE TELLING PEOPLE TO SEND ME PICTURES OF CLOWNS!!!!!!!!!!! THANK GOD I HAVE SOME BLOGGER FRIENDS THAT WILL WARN ME!!!!! YOU ARE SO DEAD MY SISTER, SO VERY VERY DEAD. (or at least I will have the kiddo fart you out of house and home this summer.)

MAY YOU BE CURSED WITH A PIMPLEY BUTT FOR A MONTH!!!! MAY YOU ENDURE MASS NAKEDNESS AROUND YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD!!!! MAY THE HOUSE ELF EAT POUNDS OF PICKLED EGGS, SOUR KROUT, BEER, WITH JALAPENO CHASERS AND GAS YOU OUT OF THE BEDROOM!!!!!! MAY HE ALSO FEED ALL THAT TO THE DOGS!!!!!

okay there I'm done yelling at my sissy.

8 comments:

Mia said...

lmao....omg....its times like this I really wish I had a sister. I can so feel the love. *hugs* welcome back.

Baron von Stencil said...

Excellant, it's good to see healthy vitriol and pranks abounding.
I'm happy for you and yours that your prayers were answered and that your mom chose life.
That has put a big smile on my face
what images would you like to have Alekx receive....?

Burfica said...

Good question Baron. I have no idea what images would scare of give the weebie jeebies to Alekx. She doesn't seem to be scared of anything, or at least she doesn't let other people know about it. That question is going to take a lot of research and sneeking around on my part. I'll get back to you all on that. hehehehee

Alekx said...

I can not belive Az ratted me out.
But it really is funny to see you flopping around on the floor drooling and spasming when you see clowns in person or in photos.
it's damn funny
sheesh...just feel the love here.
Love you sissy

Tim said...

What a mean sister!
If I were you, I'd totally do this to her

Burfica said...

TIM YOU ARE EVIL AND MUST BE DESTROYED!!!!!!!!

Julie said...

I have a friend who has a fear of clowns, I said 'is it their big shoes?" he said 'no, I love those damn big shoes b/c I know I can outrun them". He won't go into walmart or other store if there is a clown outfront giving out baloons or something like that. He says clowns are scarey b/c you never know what they are thinking w/ their face all painted up.

Azathoth100 said...

Send in the clowns eh? Guess I'm the only one who tried to be nice about it. Yep Alekx I ratted, but I had good reason. It was um..... Ok so I had no real reason. Sorry.