CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Snow and Clothes

First of all. IT'S SNOWING!!!!! I post last years photo's and it decides to snow. heheheheee The flakes are as big as walnuts too. They are huge. Nothing is sticking yet, but it's cooling down fast, I'm sure it will. Or at least we hope it will, to just give all the kids some snow for a few days.

Okay now red, cuz I'm ticked off. You know there is just some stuff, that is highly not appropriate, to pick your child up from elementary school, and be wearing. Lets talk about some of these I have seen, then I will tell you the icing on the cake I saw today.
1. Mom's with white half shirts and no bra. Hello??? It's white you f***ers!!!!
2. mom's wearing stiletto heals and mini skirts
3. Any leather mini skirt (not for elementary school) (and when I say mini, I mean showing butt cheeck)
4. skin tight, hip hugging pants and half shirts, when you should have on a girdle instead.
5. Black velvet, skin tight pants, with neon pink writing on the ass, that says "BOOTILISCIOUS"
6. Black velvet, skin tight pants, with bright yellow writing on ass that says "Finger Licken Good" (was a trend and sale at the dollar store I guess with #5 and 6..)
And the one that really really ticked me off today. This mom was not very skinny and had some big boobs. But she was wearing a black shirt, with two bright yellow circles on the boobs, and red writing on it. It said "Dirrections for use: Grab hold of circles, Rub, Squeeze and Lick till MY hearts content"
OH MY GOD!!!!!! WHAT A F***ING CRACK WHORE!!!!! HOW DARE YOU WEAR THAT SHIT AROUND MY KID THAT IS IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL AND CAN READ!!!!!!

Man now the snow is coming down in clumps, and I have to go outside and clean up all the blood and evidence from under the suburban. Cuz in my mind I saw red and ran that dumb bitch over again and again. (or at least I wanted too)

Little tact here people. If your gonna do shit like that, don't have children, just stick to your bar hopping, cock sucking, crack whoring ways and leave the kiddies alone. I bet she makes her moma proud. guuggghhhh

6 comments:

Julie said...

Where the hell does your kid go to school? Sounds like a music video in the making outside on the curb, LOL!! Are they single mom's trying to meet the good looking science teacher?

Burfica said...

LOL jodi.


This small town and it's rate of teen age pregnancies. Our graduating classes are like one hundred and something and the 6th grade class has like 60 pregnant kids, 8th grade had 80 and high school had 276 last year.

So.... you see these teen mom's with 2 or 3 kids in elementry school (cuz preschool is there too) All these kids, and the mom's aren't even 21 yet. And you can tell they really don't want their kids.
Okay this is starting another rant, so I'm gonna stop there.

But oddly enough that one mom wearing that shirt, was in her late 20's early 30's and living with some guy.

Rex Venom said...

Ummm. Leather miniskirts. Some chicks just have a different sense of style. As in missing the point! I like women dressing sexy, or wrong, but I think that it shouldn’t be combined with little kids. That is just yucky.

Alekx said...

So what happened to my little sister that would chew nails and spit out metal shavings. Why were you not up in her face. I would have been. How bout a letter to the editor (it's probably his girlfriend anyway) and stick it out there for the whole town to read. Hell you've pissed off 3/4 of that town anyway might as well go for the other 1/4 to make the circle complete.
:-)
Kill em all...let God sort em out

MomThatsNuts said...

GAWWWWWLLLL if you didnt like my shirt, you just had to say so....... LMAO you go girl!!!

V said...

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought something was off when a woman walked up to the elementary school I worked at in platform heels and a pair of Daisy Dukes that was about 40% denim and 60% ass pushing a stroller to pick up her 5 year old.

When the kindergarteners are pointing and laughing, you'd best go change your clothes. :)