CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 28, 2005

My Phone

.....needs to be surgically removed from my ear. I have been on the phone non stop since I got home. Taking care of my paperwork, and all the paperwork for mom. ugggghhhhh

Okay before I really get going. I need to take time to thank you all by embracing my fear/hate of clowns by sending me clown pages or sending clown links on your blogs. YOU ALL ARE SICK AND NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP!!!!! hehehehehee
Let me give you the three main reasons I dislike clowns. movie---Poltergeist--that little fucker grabbing the kid and pulling him under the bed *shudder* Movie---Killer Clowns From Outer Space---where this was supposed to be a funny movie, it had the most evil looking clowns, not unlike the page Kitten posted on her blog. And last but not least Movie and Book---Stephen King's IT--I don't really think I need to explain why on this one. Since anyone who has seen it probably hates clowns now. God I gave myself the creepies. hehehehehe

Anybody want and old smelly Bassett hound???? He is pretty high maintenance, but I'm ready to give him away. He is my biggest "turd burglar" so he will go root in the cat box, and when I chase him away, he goes to the carpet by the front door and throws up. Now I have cat sand and turds to clean up, and dog puke. I swear I'm gonna whip those giant long ears around his muzzle and tie them off, so he can't open his mouth anymore. uuuuggggghhhhhh

There is a mystery at our house. And personally I want it to remain a mystery to me. Two times it has happened and both times I told Gigantor to deal with it, cuz I just didn't want to know. The kiddo wanders out of my bedroom the other day (he was watching cartoons on our t.v. we were watching something "boring" on the t.v. in the living room. He is naked form the waist down. I'm like you just got dressed where are your underwear. He states very loudly "I TOOK THEM OFF CUZ I HAD A JUICY FART" I looked at my husband in horror going "what the fuck is a juicy fart"? Gigantor shrugs and looks away. So...I made him deal with it. He comes out ready to tell me something, and I just say "I don't want to know" Well last night the kid screams from the other room "I HAD ANOTHER JUICY FART" I mean I'm wanting to know why he keeps having this problem, but in the same instant I don't even want to know what a juicy fart is. It sounds gross, and will probably make me gag. I mean through the years I had the misfortune of finding out what "ew that one had chunks in it" meant. I just think I want to stay ignorant to the whole "juicy fart" definition. hehehehee

What are you all doing this weekend??? We are going over to mom's and packing our little hearts out. I need to get as much of her crap err...stuff packed as quickly as possible over the next two or three weekends so it's all ready to go.

Crap there goes the cell phone again. Later blogger buddies. hehehehee

6 comments:

MomThatsNuts said...

Ahhh yes, juicy farts, I know them well....I have 4 sons remember...yes, its best to just let it go, so to speak. I remember when my oldest son ( now almost 18 unless I kill him before May) called me into his room because no matter how many times he pushed or pulled it, his "ding-ding" would not go down....
being the mother of boys rocks my socks off.....

Azathoth100 said...

I trid to warn you about the coming of the clowns B. Actually I loved IT by Steve (I'm a huge fan of his) and laughed myself silly through that book (Pulled the kids arm off, HAHAHAHA! Yeah I am a sick person sometimes).

As for a juicy fart, well.... I'll apreciate your choice and not elaborate.

kitten said...

I love your counter...mine is sooo boring!

Um this weekend...first ...Ill puke, after reading that little story , because it brings back memories,,I have boys too!

You dont have to thank me for the clowns, any time ,,,sweetie!

"IT" is the scariest clown to me.....that book kept me up at night. (more than ususal)

Azathoth100 said...

Oh, and Burfica, I just wanted to let you know I put up a link to you on my Blog. If you don't want me too let me know. Peace.

Alekx said...

No Juicy farts will be allowed in my house, so he can just get those out of his system over the next couple of months.

It's going to be an even longer week with paper work

Our weekend. Get mom's room ready, put up a border in her room, get a tow hitch on the Durango, put up a ceiling fan, find somewhere to put all the scuba gear as that room is the scuba room.
Well we'll be bout as busy as you this weekend.
Love ya

Baron von Stencil said...

Burfica, I thankyou for sharing juicy farts
I also Thankyou for your comments on my bloggings.

Strange and convoluted are the ways of the blog and distant rumblings of a Stencil nature can be felt leaking into Now from Future Time..........