CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 01, 2005

A Post

Thank you everybody for all your nice comments about my tatoo's and my boobies heheheheheee Some of you said you had never seen work and colors like this before. The tatoo artist that did our tatoo's is amazing. And he said I was one of his most challenging customers. Because I would go in with an idea, and he would draw something up, and I would say no, or like this. So it would take a month or two to just get the drawing right. He would tease me that I was so picky, but hey if I'm gonna have it on my body FOREVER it better be exactly what I want. hehehehehe Now the frog one. I had two printed pictures of frogs, and a picture of a water lilly. I went in and said, I want this and these frogs, and you figure out how to put them together. hehehehee I think he did a really good job. He loved that I was so daring and bold with colors. I like things to POP and STAND OUT. Maybe someday I will end up making and entire arm piece out of the two on my right arm, cuz there is some other things I would like on there. Butterflies, lady bugs, dragons flies, more flowers and the such. I gotta win the lottery first or something though. But get this--- and shhhhhh don't tell----for all three of my tatoo's I only paid a total of 275. The phoenix was free (well I gave his wife some avon for it) hehehehehehe

Okay so I'm writing this post, because Alekx called me and threatened me with bodily harm if I didn't post. So...and ideas for a good post left me along with my courage. heheheheee She such a big mean mean scary sissy!!!!!

Did anyone do anything worth mentioning on new years eve??? Mine isn't worth mentioning, but since it's my blog I can write what the hell I want, so raspberries to you. hehehehehee We were so hip and swinging, that we were in bed (sleeping) I woke Gigantor up 30 seconds till midnight and we watched the big ball drop. We then listened to our behind us neighbor, and next to us neighbor (both police, one city, one dps) setting off fireworks (they are illegal here in az.) Guess if your a police officer you don't have to abide by the laws. I told Gigantor he should walk outside in his firefighters uniform and tell them to stop it or he was gonna turn them in. But, the big troll didn't want to play my game. :( So we decided to have "rock-your-world" new years sex (with each other of course). Then passed out till this morning.

My mother called today asking what I was doing for dinner. Ummmmm???? dinner???? Then I was like FUCK I forgot it was a holiday, and I usually cook dinners for us and her on holidays. heheheheehe Oh well, just another day. So I told her "sorry mom, I'm doing like soup and sandwiches." I am thinking more of getting everything I need to get done before school starts again. Of course I had two bunny humping weeks I could have done this shit. But nOoOOOOOoooOoO little miss queen of procrastination had to wait till the fricken weekend before school starts to cram everything in and get it done. God I suck.

So anyhow, I have succeeded in pissing everyone off the first day of the new year. heheheheeee Alekx sounded all grumpy and pissed at me on the phone (probably for something that I'm to stupid to be aware that I have done) Mom is all pissy at me (cuz I'm not making a big dinner) And Gigantor is really pissed off at me (because he started some shit and pulled his family into it, so I brought up all their faults, and ended up making him almost bite my head off) So I bet my snide, snarky, smart ass comments can get me in lots of trouble this year. Oh well such is the life of a baby sister (so abused all these years by that big mean sissy) *snicker* She's gonna pummel me.

My hubby rented the two movies I really wanted to see. No, not chick flicks. But we got Dawn of the Dead, and Resident Evil 2-apocalypse. Oh yeah baby, blood and gore. heheheheheee

I'm off to find some lunch and horse whip the giant into action. He's supposed to be cleaning the bird cage and putting up a new perch, but for the past 1/2 hour he has been kneeling in front of the birdies and watching Crocodile Dundee on the tellie. And the kiddo has a defective zipper, he keeps running around flappin in the wind. Gaaawwwddd boys. LOL

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

8 comments:

ThreeOliveMartini said...

man even when you dont have anything to say you sure can talk alot LOL

Burfica said...

you all say I talk alot??? huh??? huh???

What you talkin bout Willis??????

Mia said...

Don't you just hate it when family wants to carry on some tradition? I didn't have to cook....I went to my moms...but I really didnt feel like going out at all.

kitten said...

You and gigantor are ALMOST as exciting as me and Ern,,,lol which is not saying much.

Get any goos Boobie comments besides me??

I wanna rent those movies...I loved the original Dawn of The Dead..though, remakes usually suck.....

Julie said...

Well, that was some day! I hope the movies are as good as you hoped! I hope your family chills out! Everything is always on the woman to do. I put off all the things I need to do also and enjoyed the time off, you would think it was the holiday season or some crap, lol. I can't believe your tatoos were so cheap and that great of quality.. I'm sorry I will have to tell everyone... lol
We had neighbors doing fireworks all night also, and my husband wanted me to go out and tell them to stop, so i called him a chicken and he found his earplugs.

Alekx said...

Liar, Liar pants on fire. I wasn't cranky to you I was cranky to mom cuz the house elfs stupid ass bird had just flown around the house breaking a bunch of my hand blown glass hummingbirds and mom made the comment oh well it's not that big of a deal so I was like fuck you mom and hung up...so I wasn't snarky with you so raspberrys back, you vile child.

MomThatsNuts said...

Hey~~ You two are starting to remind me of HOME...lol cant we all just get along??? Snarky? havent heard that one before, much kinder than when I am cranky and my kids call me Sponge Bob CRANKY Pants, and say hey mom did you stop at the smart ass store and pick up some crabby pants today?? What a bunch of smartie pants I live with eh???? I went to my parents ( yes I know ) my dad had a "Fear Factor" new years eve party and it was actually TONS of fun!! So I SHOULD start the new year with a clean refridgerator, but I would rather watch Law and Order......bye,,,,,,,,,

kitten said...

Honey how did you get all the pretty cooolllooorrss on your link list????