CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 24, 2005

Monday Monday

brrrrrrrrrrrr it's fricken cold. For almost 2 weeks, I have been in 79 to 82 degree Phoenix, and come home to a high of 35. hehehehehe

I got the kiddo back to school this morning. Boy did he not want to go. Then I spent over two hours on the phone with different people. I am sorta irritated that my mother (who has been single and living alone for 28 years) never put me or my sisters name on anything. Except I am on her checking account, so I can pay her bills at least. But I'm not on her savings account, ins, titles, nothing else. So...I have to go collect paperwork to send to her, have her sign and send back, and go back to the places to start getting my name on it. uggggghhhhhh Oh well, such is life.

Thank you everyone for your kind greetings back. I stayed up late last night and caught up on everyone's blogs. But blogger would NOT let me comment on most of them. Then the one's it let me comment on, my comments still have not showed up. craponastick!!!!

I have to tell you all this. Alekx did most of the driving down in Phoenix (in my suburban) well one evening, we were all tired, and we started throwing insults around. Real silly one's like Gigantor would call me clueless, and I would call the kiddo stinky pants, and he would call daddy doo doo head, and we would call Auntie Alekx a fart brain. Well...we all had the giggles and we are throwing these all around, and auntie Alekx is starting to get into it too. Then out of no where my darling son screams. WELL AUNT ALEKX YOU ARE "RUGGID" We all got real quiet, and it thought he came up with the best insult. We are like "ruggid, what does that mean" He says---it means you have a beard and mustache. Gigantor and I bust up laughing, and poor Auntie Alekx didn't know if she should laugh or be offended. It was funny.

Oh and one more thing, that cracked us up. On the way home, I put the kiddo in comfy clothes. He has this old pair of kick around sweats. You know the kind---tear at the ankle, big holes in the knee's, and little holes everywhere else. Well....we are driving and cracked the window's (cuz it was 80 degree's out) and he says real sarcastic. "Can somebody roll up the windows please I'm cold" We are like --how can you be cold it's fricken 80 degree's out. He goes. "HELLO I have holes in my knees DUH!!!!" OMG it was so funny. Although now that I read these after typing them they don't look that funny. Maybe it was so funny because we were so over tired. hehehehehe

Okay everyone, I'm gonna go beat the two bassett hounds (they won't keep their heads out of the litter box)

Happy Monday all

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy your mother is doing better and that you are finally home safe.
And by the way - I am not over tired and I laughed at little man's funnies!!
Poor Alex though.....
My daughter and I try to laugh at my husbands expense as much as we can..

Okay - go beat your basset hounds and there clay covered noses...(my dogs used to do that too)

Anonymous said...

I am so happy your mother is doing better and that you are finally home safe.
And by the way - I am not over tired and I laughed at little man's funnies!!
Poor Alex though.....
My daughter and I try to laugh at my husbands expense as much as we can..

Okay - go beat your basset hounds and there clay covered noses...(my dogs used to do that too)

BM, The Necessary Movement said...

Happy monday!!!!!!! wait it's tuesday! damn i'm late, but that is always the case!

Happy Tuesday!

MomThatsNuts said...

HEY!!
I wish we could have met up while you guys were here! Now you know why I live here. High of 32?? NO THANKS.. glad things are going better. My bio teacher is SUPER duper hot hot hot, but he set off my "gaydar" and I am pretty sure he is TAKEN if you know what I mean, but still I lust, because he is purdy. ANYHOW..yeah theres a couple of male nurses over there at County that ummm well lets just say...DAMN

Azathoth100 said...

Welcome back to the arctic. Sounds like a fun ride, and yes the comments are still funny when your not tired.
Seevral of us have had problems with blog letting us comment or post, not sure why.
Oh, and just to warn, your sister is telling people to send you pictures of clowns. Well, actually she just told BM over at Cobwebs and Sawdust (Cobweb13.blogspot.com) and he's crazy enough to do it, so be careful.

~SugarBear~ said...

Can I borrow the dogs? My cat box needs cleaned too.... sorry, that was gross.

It's not just funny to you, it really is a cute story.