CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 03, 2005

Crap and Crap again hehehee

Holy frozen nipples batman!!!! I did NOT want to get up at 6 this morning. Not after two weeks of sleeping in. Plus I had discovered that I hadn't even been out of my house since the Thursday before Christmas. hehehehehee So...anywhoooo Gigantor usually sets his alarm for 4:45 and gets up about 5:15. Then I lightly doze till my alarm at 6. So....I feel nice and rested when I get up. But this morning. Oh nooooooooo lets not help the wifie poo fell rested. Lets make sure not to set our alarms, so the wifies is the one that wakes us up, then we are all running around like chickens with our heads cut off, and the wife is in a terrible mood. That must have been what Gigantor was thinking. Cuz, I am NOT a morning person. Alekx talked about how much of a demon child my kid is in the morning. Well multiply that by about a gazillion. That would be me. And now I'm suffering from shaking and twitching because I have downed 2 count them 2 big 32oz mugs of coffee. heheheheheh hahahahahahh hohohohoohohh HUH??

On the bright side, the new ceiling fan we put up in our room 2 weeks ago is now making noises like a pig caught in a trap. OMG woke my ass up last night, so Gigantor shuts it off, and I burn up all night. And of course I think the box made it's way to the trash this past weekend. And you all try returning a piece of crap to walmart without the dam box. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH And last Thursday we figured out that our washing machine was broke. Absolutely everything worked but the drum would not spin. MOTHER BUNNY HUMPER right after I got new tires, and used all the bonus money. And...to top it of...the repair guy was out of town till last night. So....we had to go to the Laundromat. ickyyyyyyy ewwwwwwwww He came buy today, and before looking at it he goes, "sounds like the transmission, if it is, it's cheaper to buy a new washer" Just fricken great!!! So he looks and says "nope it's the clutch and coupler" said the clutch was 39 bucks coupler was 12, and his 10 minutes to install it will be 60 guuughhhh And he can't have the parts and do it till Thursday or Friday. God I hope I have enough clean underwear. I will wear a dirty shirt, and dirty pants, but underwear and socks have to be clean dammit. hehehehehe

Okay I have to tell you all this. The funny names must run in the family. You all have read how my father calls me and Alekx such things as Turkey butt, chicken lips and tidey bowl breath. Well...Gigantor has quite a few colorful names for the kiddo as well. I thought I had heard them all till last night. I had heard such things as--brat, squirt, squirt butt, turd bucket, pumpkin, and sprat. Well last night he calls, the kiddo. TURDIOUS MAXIMUS I'm all dying laughing, and the worst part is the kid answers to them all. Just like Alekx and I. I say OMG turdious maximus??? and my sweet innocent child goes, "are you talking about me???" LOL

One final note. It's funny as hell when your 8 year old son wakes up (not really was walking in his sleep) and comes to the hallway, and starts saying "BACK YOU EVIL FIEND OR I WILL CLEAVE YOU IN TWO!!!" walks back in and goes to bed.
I'm still giggling over that one. I have no idea where he got that from either.

Happy Monday all.

4 comments:

ThreeOliveMartini said...

you never fail to crack me up !!!

and i am glad it was something simple in your washer..

kitten said...

I had a hard time draggin my ass out of bed too.....but as soon as the two older ones were gone , it was soooooooooooooooooo quiet!

Julie said...

LMAO!!!!
You are right, we are so much alike - I am not a morning person and My husband is. I have loved staying up late watching tv and sleeping in, but tomorrow he will wake me when he gets up at 5:45, ugh. I'm sorry you had to wake to such a start today,,,, sounds like you almost had a coffee IV going there, LOL!
My husband calls me sugarnipples... LOL
strange names for silly families,, LOL

Alekx said...

Okay you chicken lipped Turkey butt...how dare you guys call my NEPHEW names, however I'm kinda jazzing on Turdius Maximus.
So I'd not let him around sharp or blunt instruments while he's sleeping. LOL @ cleave you in two. **whistling innocently** I wonder where he could get such ideas as back you fiend...and cleave you in two.
**innocent smile**