CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Latest news

I'm on for a few, to avoid some of the phone calls from well wishers. I just needed a break.

She got to the hospital in Phoenix and was much worse. She was asking for me and begging for me (broke my heart) She was confussed, and didn't know where she was, or what was going on. They couldn't get her breathing under control, so they intibated her. (breathing tube down her throat)
She is in the Medical I.C.U. heavily sedated. They think there is an infection in her blood, and they are running tests to see why she can't breath. Alekx will be there tonight. I'm not going down unless she says I need to, cuz not alot I can do while she is like this.

Just thank you again everyone for your prayers and support.

It's been hard, cuz mom is only 59

Thank you all again, your the best. More as I hear it

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww hun I am sooo sorry you are having to go through all this.. Our prayers will be with you and your family for your moms recovery.

FreedomGirl said...

Sending good vibes via Kitten....

Azathoth100 said...

Be strong, my hopes are with you and yours. We will all be holding our breaths and crossing our fingers.

Mia said...

*hugs* my prayers are with you and your family.

Sugar said...

HI
I've not stopped by before but am a visitor via Papa just offering my best wishes and prayers to you and yours....hope things work out ok.
xx