CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Not Big

I don't got a big post today. Like every one else in our little blog community, I can't think of anything interesting to say. blaaaaaaahhhhhhh

This morning was not any better than yesterday morning. Granted, Gigantor did set his alarm this time. Just the dork didn't crawl out of bed till 5:58 so...I think I will get my hour to doze and get rested. But nOOoOoOoOooo the alarm goes off at 6 pissing me off again. heheheheee

I was watching a friends two kids this afternoon after school till the dad got off work. And Gigantor comes home and they are all having a wrestling match in the middle of the living room. Gigantor is on all 4's with the little girl on his back like she is riding a horse, but her arms were wrapped around his middle. The other little boy kept jumping up onto his butt and laying across his little sisters back. And my darling angel was facing those two kids sitting on the back of Gigantor's head. My darling giant rumbles "earthquake" and starts shaking them all up and down, which in turn shook the farts right out of my son, right on his daddy's head. I was laughing so hard I had to go pee. LOL Now that does say something for Gigantor's neck strength though. Our kid is probably around 90lbs, and he was sitting on the back of his dad's head. Also as the wrestling match goes on, my son is on the ground and in this high pitched squeelie girls voice, he is screaming "HAVE MERCY!!!! HAVE MERCY!!!" He is such a nut.

Oh on a side note, I wrote a letter today, and after the fact realized I signed it
Love and Friendshit
Instead of Friendship. lmaooooooooooo I'm such a dork. Oh well, hope they get it. hehehehee

Tomorrow is late start at school. Yayyyyy!!!! Get to sleep for an extra hour!!!!!

4 comments:

Alekx said...

Man you gotta start taking video!!!!!!!!!!
I was laughing sooooooooo damn hard

Burfica said...

want video??? one of those digital video camera's would be a nice present. hint hint. LOL

kitten said...

I wish Ern would come home in a better mood...he usually walks in to my sons and about 10 of their friends, starts bitching about the house being to small and why does everyone hang out HERE......global warming ..and other such crap.

it would be cool to post video, but i am to much of a dork to do that.....

Spitting said...

Hi =)
Fell upon your blog and was wondering if the title was related to The Singing Detective? If so what a nice co-incidence as I just finished watching it for the first time. If not *hangs head in shame and wanders off*.