CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Burfica and Alekx may not post or comment for awhile

Alekx here guys

Just something quick to let you know that Burfica and I may not post or comment for awhile. My brother in law who is an EMT heard a call out for the ambulance to my mom's house and ran up there.

Our mom is in the hospital unable to breath, with a 104.4 fever and a 195/118 Blood pressure. It's looking pretty bad this time around.

Burfica is in the same town as our mom and is up at the hospital now. I'm stuck in Texas waiting to hear info and will head out to AZ if necessary.

I'll try to let you all know what's going on.

Thanks for any prayers and support offered. There is an identical post on my blog as well

2 comments:

kitten said...

Sending prayers and hugs your way, guys..we are thinking about you and hoping for the best!
xoxo
kitten

Phoenix5 said...

You have my sincerest wishes for the recovery of your mom! I am on my way to Winnipeg on Thursday to bury my grandfather who passed away on Monday. I truly hope you do not have to do the same! You and your family are in my prayers!