CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Home Sweet Home

HEY ALL BLOGGER FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR GOOD VIBES, PRAYERS, WISHES, THOUGHTS, AND BLESSINGS!!!!!!

Gigantor the kiddo and I came home today. We are sooooo tired. It's now 11 and we are just now eating dinner. Tomorrow we have to go up to mom's house and gather some stuff to over night to her, and to get her bills for me to pay them, and start packing her stuff up.

Mom got her breathing tube taken out last week. When she came too, she was begging for everyone to let her die. And she didn't recognize Alekx some of the time the first day. She didn't recognize or remember much of anything. But we knew the sedative had to metabolize through her body more. She couldn't really move her hands to much, and she can't walk. Alekx got up in her face the next time she said "it hurts to much to live" and when Alekx took breaths I was yelling or saying "YEAH" LOL She then started saying that she wanted to live, and she was going to fight and get better. Every time she gets down we pull our "trump card" out (the kiddo, her only grandchild) Then she gets better.

Yesterday she was transported to an assited care nursing home. She is much happier, and they let the kiddo come in and see her. It did them both alot of good. And Alekx says she is even doing sooooo much better today. She is going to have physical therapy, occupational therapy, and repritory therapy. She is bound and determined to get better. Alekx is going home on monday. Then coming back out when mom's rehab is done and going to get her and her pets and move her back out to Texas. Jim and I have to do alot of paperwork, and take care of the animals till then, and we also have to start packing all her stuff. But I can't think about that tonight cuz I'm way to tired.

Again I want to say thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou to all of you. I really don't know if mom would have made it if it weren't for all the prayers, and good wishes, and thoughts....I know Alekx and I wouldn't have. hehehee

I'm going to go get some good sleep in my very own comfy bed. (boy I've missed that) When we told the kiddo it was bedtime, he yells YAYYYYY and hurried to his room. I think 9 days was to many to be in a sleeping bag on a floor for him. LOL

Good night my most wonderful and special blogger family. May you all be truly blessed!!!!

5 comments:

kitten said...

Yay!!! They are bacccckkkkkkk! We have missed you terribly......glad things turned out for the better. Ill email you later today...xoxoxo

Mia said...

Hey, smiles...so glad to hear things are looking better for you and yours...you've been in my thoughts and prayers.

Mathieu said...

Welcome home.

Glad she's better!

Azathoth100 said...

Welcome Home little one. I'm glad she's getting better and now wants to get better. With a family like yours she's got a lot worth living for. Smile!

Phoenix5 said...

Hey Burfica! Sorry I haven't been online much over the past few days, but you have been in my thoughts and prayers! I'm glad to hear that your Mom is doing better! I will continue to pray that this trend continues! Glad to hear you're getting some rest yourself now! You have to make sure you stay rested and healthy! Say "Hi" to Gigantor and kiddo!