CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Busy Weekend

Holy shitburgers batman. hehehehehe What a fricken busy weekend. Saturday Gigantor went into work till 10 then came home and I molested him when he got out of the shower. hehehehe We then packed up and drove around getting boxes. Went over to mom's and got a couple friends and started packing our little hearts out. Me and a friend were packing up mom's room. I swear to god, I haven't seen that much clothes in an entire mall. How she got them all in her bedroom I will have no idea.
I told the friend in the living room to start wrapping the nick nacks off of two shelves that mom wanted to take. Well....he did an extra good job. We came out of her bedroom, and every single nick nack including the little plant critters, and the refrigerator magnets were wrapped in paper and packed. LOL So...yesterday we got almost all of her bedroom packed up, all her movies, ALL the nick nacks, and did some of the laundry. We still have to do her bathroom stuff, a couple other small things, the rest of her sheets and towels, and her computer and chair. OOoOo we did climb into her refrigerator. Of course we got Gigantor all geared up in full fire fighter gear, and I found a sword and shield. We started hacking and fighting off all the live creatures leaping at us from her refrigerator. We got them slayed and in the trash just to find that the crew of evil beings were guarding their pyramid of stone MILK. She had a gallon of milk that was like a brick. LOL

Today, Gigantor got up and went to the store. He came home with an early birthday present for himself. hehehee So...we all ate lunch and watched Alien vs. Predator. Just as good the second time around.

Auntie Alekx called up and was talking to us, then started talking to the kiddo. They have this little game where she says. I love you more. He says, impossible, I love you eternity. She says I love you more than that. He says, I love you eternity which is older than the world, and I love you galaxy which is older than that, and universe which is the oldest. Well, then Auntie Alekx says something. And my precious 8 year old, yells Well I love you more and most so just DEAL!!!!! It was so funny.

Sunday's are our traditional really nice dinner nights. If we have soup, or sandwiches, or cold cereal any other time during the week. Sundays are the day we make a really nice meal. So....Gigantor has his signature, melt in your mouth, baby back ribs, in the oven. I'm getting ready to go snap some green beans. They are the only veggie left in our fridge that isn't trying to eat us instead. (yes we cleaned out our fridge finally) I didn't know lettuce was supposed to be fuzzy. hehehehee And some of our salad, and cucumbers we had in there were liquified.

Hope I can come up with something,other than my boring day to day drivle as of late, tomorrow.


5 comments:

Alekx said...

Be sure that none of the fridge critters are packed. I DO not want to bring them to Texas with me. Sheesh.
Day to day drival...I know what that is. You don't have ordinary...ever

And I can't belive the kiddo told me to just DEAL with it...the little juicy fart anyway.

Julie said...

Wow, you were busy busy! glad to hear you had a nice meal and a movie and some extra curricular activties during all the work! TAke a load off today!

kitten said...

lmao at the fridge creatures,,,and the milk..., I mean ewww........

did you like AVP? I was gonna buy it for tyhe boys....it actually looked decent on the commercials....not like that STUPID Jason V. Freddy..

Now where are you goin to store all that stuff you packed???

MomThatsNuts said...

I was totally unaware that milk could be a solid! Thanks for the heads up!!! As for moldy lettuce,,honey thats not SUPPOSED to happen....

Burfica said...

Kitten----yes we love AVP but we loved all the Alien and Predator movies. It's not as bad as the other alien movies, but still lots of slicing up aliens, and lots of blowing crap up. hehehehee

Everyone else----I usually don't let the stuff in the fridge get like that, unless it's a stray container that keeps avoiding detection. But being gone that two weeks with mom, and then just not wanting to brave it for another week. I mean ewwwwwwww It was bad. LOL