CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Boring

Man I'm as boring as a wart. I have nothing today. Not a dam thing.

Kiddo is playing a game till I take him to school for late start.

Coffee is heating up.

Captain daddy is coming over for the next 3 days he said, so I won't get shit done.

Foxy is going in to get fixed tomorrow.

One of Gigantor's co workers quit last night, so that means 12 hour days, till the boss gets off his ass and hires someone else.

I've still be struggling to pull myself out of depression.

I just don't have any thing.

Like I said, I'm "wart" boring. hehehehe

Have a good Wednesday everyone.

12 comments:

none said...

Sorry you're feeling down. Hope you feel less warty soon. :)

Phoenix5 said...

Hope you're feeling your old snarky self soon, Burf!

Burfica said...

hammer--yeah being as boring as a wart is kind witchy

phoenix--Just boring, not really down.

Anonymous said...

I have a wart on my knee that has kept me company for ten years. It almost has a face.

I'm all behind in my reading Burf but will get caught up with your latest posts soon. Take care and blog ya later.

Burfica said...

babzy--maybe I'm not so boring to you then. lol

JUST ME said...

no depression!!

Take happy pills!!

(aka chocolate covered espresso beans)

Burfica said...

just me---I'll have to try that. hehehehe

Azathoth100 said...

Unfortunatly life does have it's slow times, which isn't always a bad thing. Hope that the Snark returns soon for you Bur. I'll keep a smile on hold for you till your ready.

jAMiE said...

Happy Thursday, i hope you feel better today!

captain corky said...

Whenever I'm feeling blue I go over to Corky's place and then I start to feel immediately better. ;)

I hope you're feeling better today. After all, today is Thursday. And Thursday is... Thursday.

Burfica said...

aza--as long as you don't hold your breath, that's for alekx.

Jamie--yeah but it's cold. lol

Corky--oh my goodness, that's the cure for all ails, that and cake. lol

jAMiE said...

I don't find you boring at all...unless that means i am boring...oh well, if i am, i'm in excellent company.