CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 26, 2007

A First

I just did something for the first time. I deleted a post I had put up here.

I usually leave them up, because I stand by what I say. I still do.

But I had vented pretty bad about my father in law. And I was dreading him coming back to town for the winter, he will be here this weekend. Where as every horrid thing I said, was the truth of how he is. I'm thinking maybe it would be best if I didn't have that post up.

Because I love my husband so very much, and I would hate for him to look on there and see that everyone knows about how horrid his father is.

My husband knows how he is, he just doesn't want it to reflect on him. That people think he is bad because his father is.

Thank you Hammer for your comment on the other, and I totally agree with you.

Anywhoooo Just wanted to explain myself.

I'm hoping I will have lots to talk about after this weekend. The Pumpkin Festival is tomorrow. I'm looking forward to going.

Have a good weekend everyone.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Burf, I missed that F-in-law post but just as well. I've vented on posts too and then deleted. Words are just too powerful to toss around willy- nilly. You are a good wife to be so thoughtful of your husband.

I'm taking a little break but will catch up with you in a week or so. Take care.

Burfica said...

babzy--yeah I dished alot of the "secrets" they have been keeping. Oh well. I will be stalking and watching out for you.

Mia said...

Thats the joy of blogging sometimes, vent & purge. I missed it too. Thanks to work...ughs. Im still seeing posts from last month from all that are on my blogroll.

Burfica said...

Miranda--I know it's not, but that's funny. lol

none said...

I understand completely.

I wish you the best and hope everything goes ok.

Burfica said...

hammer--thanks, I knew you would understand.

~SugarBear~ said...

Burf I think we've all vented and then deleted posts before. It's good therapy to get it out in the open.

It's good for the soul.

Burfica said...

C--yeah, to bad I can't scream at everyone in the house and nobody feel bad. hehehehe

MomThatsNuts said...

Hey burf, I am gonna post about MY father in law, then Im gonna print a copy for the ETK AND for the FET and THEN I am going to post it in the Salt Lake City news paper and THEN...I will dance a jig on his grave in a red dress, I promise you that....

But thats just me...hehehehehe
Mom

Biddie said...

I know all about in laws. This is my THIRD marriage. Oh yeah, believe me, we could talk for hours :)
Vent away anytime. It's what we're here for.

Burfica said...

mom--yeah, I know I won't be that sad (not at all) when he finally kicks it. People tell me all the time what a nice guy he is. I say "Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even if it's wrong" and I walk off. lol

Biddie--Why do the mans family have to hate us women??? That is so dam wrong.

Jules said...

I missed the post, but chances are that if your gut told you to take it down, you did the right thing!