CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 15, 2007

Dizzy

Boy.. what a few days. hehehe I'm way dizzy, don't know if it's the meds or what. So..you get to hear me ramble. lmao

The surgery went okay, actually only took about an hour. But me trying to come out of the anesthesia and get my blood ox level up took quite a while. We headed home from Flag at about 2:30. I got pretty sick.

Normally it's a 2 1/2 hour drive. We didn't get home till after 6. It's okay, we made it.

I spent the first couple days just doped up and sleeping.

I haven't been able to open my mouth very far, or close it all the way, so chewing was out of the question.

The swelling is going down now, and I'm able to chew the softest of food right now. Hopefully it will be all back to normal when Kiddo and Gigantor leave for hunting on Friday.

Know what I miss eating most?? MEAT I am such a carnivor, and haven't had any meat since Wed. grrrrrrrrrr

Anywhooo I must got take more antibiotic (they have me on 4 pills a day, 500mil pills, that's alot) And rinse my mouth with warm salt water.

Have a good Monday all!!

20 comments:

Libby said...

yay burfica!! welcome back! i'm gkad it's over & you don't have to worry about it anymore!! just take it easyy & rest! that's the best thing for you right now!!

Phoenix5 said...

Enjoy this recuperation time, Burf! You deserve a bit of a rest! Ground beef is the easiest meat to chew...

Mia said...

Glad to hear you're on the mend.

Anonymous said...

You did it! Wooo Hooo
Oh ground beef. Good choice.

Burfica said...

libby--ty, I'm not so sure I'm glad it's done yet. I'm sure once I heal I will be. lol

Phoenix--good idea, I'll have to try some

miranda--yayyyyyyyy me too. lol

babzy--I did it. I just wanna be good to go now. lol

Azathoth100 said...

'rinse my mouth with warm salt water...'
EEWWWW< thats worse than the surgery itself!

Glad your ok Bur.

Burfica said...

aza--yeah I have to do that after each meal for two weeks. lol

MomThatsNuts said...

WELCOME BACK....glad prayers were answered and in a timely fashion too!
I feel sorry for the diareah you have being on all those antibiotics..ewww

mom

Burfica said...

mom--unfortunatly it's the other extreme. I'm trying to tear myself in half. uggghhhh

cookie monster said...

did they tell you the 'whole tooth' about the op?

im osrry, i just got inspired there!

captain corky said...

"Know what I miss eating most?? MEAT I am such a carnivor, and haven't had any meat since Wed. grrrrrrrrrr"

When you feel better the first thing you need to do is have your hubby buy you a really nice steak!

Burfica said...

cookie---that was a groaner

Corky--I know I want a big steak, and I want one of the jack in the box, steak chipotle burritos' lol

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

YOU MADE IT THROUGH IT!!! WOOHOO!!!!

I'm a bit selfish though and am glad the problem was with your teeth and not your fingers so we can still hear from ya!!

I hope things improve minute by minute.

((((HUGS))))

Biddie said...

I'm glad that you are on the road to recovery.
Take your time, and relax. :)

Burfica said...

james---((((((hugs))))) back, and they are.

Burfica said...

biddie---ty I'm trying, but have the do it now now now thing going on.

Monica said...

Sorry to hear you had surgery but glad you're home and posting again. I've been on a blog vacation myself but I'm back. :)

Take care of you.

Burfica said...

monica--thank you, and I've been checking in to see when you would be back. hehehehe

Canadian flake said...

glad you are starting to heal..

DON"T FORGET TO EAT!! there is your hourly "nag" reminder..lol

Jules said...

Lovely that it's all done and over with!!! Don't get up too fast, that doesn't mix well with dizzy.... (((((HUGS)))))