CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 01, 2007

My Boys are so Graceful

My weekend was busy. Full of avon order coming in, family bbq, delivering avon and books, going to stores, doing some cleaning, and bill paying, and putting up Halloween decorations.

But I do have to tell you all, my boys are so dam graceful, they make me bust a gut.

Kiddo and Gigantor went on a hike on Sunday morning. (they are getting ready for hunting, so they are hiking long ways, and carrying packs and guns to get used to it) They come home and the little rat dog is just stuck to Kiddo's leg. Sniffing up a storm. I go..gees son what did you kneel in?? He goes, nothing, I did no kneeling. I said, well you have something on your leg that has her interested. He says. Well I did fall on my face a few times.

He just says it matter of factly. Not like he was embarrassed, or it was a goofball thing to do. Just well, I fell a few times. lmaoooooo My son, the ballerina. hehehhee

Then Gigantor was getting my Halloween decorations out of the shed. He comes in and I ask "Where is the goblin house"

G--fuck if I know
M--It was with the other stuff

He grumbles and goes back out. He comes back in with another armload of decorations.

M--you still didn't bring in my goblin house
G--*grumbeling curse words* I don't know where the stupid thing is, it's not out there, I've searched the shed, you must have thrown it away.
M--*raising an eyebro*
G--You did right (in a more timid voice)
M--*pointing to the door*

He went out to look again. He is gone for like 10 minutes or so. He finally comes back in. He looks like he was caught in an explosion or something. His shirt is torn, he has cobwebs and dust on his head, he's red faced, and he's shaking. But..in his defense, he is carrying my goblin house.

I ask, what the hell happened to you. He only grumbled. It took me a couple hours to get it out of him.

Apparantly, he saw the goblin house, way off in a corner, behind some stuff. He reaches up, on one foot, on tip toe to reach it. Well his foot came out from under him, and he dived in the corner head first, with his feet up in the air, and his arms caught.

YEAH, HELL YEAH I was rolling on the floor laughing by now.

But apparently he had spent a good 5 minutes or more trying to kick out of that position (imagine him in a head stand doing the frog kick) (okay now that you can't stop laughing) And I guess he was hollering for one of us to help him. Yeah, well the shed is at the very back of the house, and Kiddo and I had t.v. turned way up watching something. I guess Dribbles was licking him the whole time he's doing the frantic frog kick. He finally knocked some stuff down, and got flipped over most the way to get out.

Yup....Graceful I tell ya.

Have a good Monday everyone!!!

15 comments:

Canadian flake said...

ok this is freakin funnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

lmao nothing like a graceful gigantor to give you the giggles in the mornin ehhhhhhhhh??? LOL

Burfica said...

Flake--this vision may keep me in stitches all week.

Monica said...

Hi Burfica, I've been away from blogs for a bit but I am back and checking in on my favs. Hope all is well with you. Sorry to hear about the wisdom tooth. :(

Take care of you.

Burfica said...

Monica--thank you, I'm sure it will turn out fine.

Phoenix5 said...

And here all along I thought it was Gigantor's eyesight problem that was the reason for his "gracefullness"... but now it seems, it's genetic... too funny, Burfica! There's no hope for you and your family!

Alekx said...

Oh my God just knowing both Gigantor and Kiddo I think I just pee'd
I can't seem to catch my breath.

Burfica said...

Phoenix--yup I'm a klutz too, so poor kiddo was doomed from birth

Alekx--I know, I horked and pee'd

Azathoth100 said...

Heh, sorry Gigantor, but Heh.

captain corky said...

Too bad you didn't get it on video. It might have made clip of the week. ;)

Burfica said...

aza---I said more than heh lmao

corky--yeah I never have a camera on hand when I need one.

none said...

I would have ditched the Goblin house so I coulda been right ;)

Burfica said...

hammer--oh dear hammer, in my house...I'm right. hehehehe Gigantor may be a giant, but I think the only person he is afraid of would be me, and maybe my dad. lmao

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

I feel bad for him but yeah, that was hilarious.

Burfica said...

james---yeah still is providing giggles

Jules said...

HA!! Poor boys! But I'm sorry, that G story was too much!! I love reading stuff that gives me a vivid picture in my head as that one did!