CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Night is for sleeping??? What???

Somebody needs to convince my dang son. OMG I left that last post, saying I was going to go, because I was yelling at my kid.

Well let me tell ya. I was sitting listening to Gigantor and Kiddo yell back and forth for a while. I finally had to go break it up. They are like two three year olds sometimes.

Well...Kiddo was all crying, "I'm scared, I don't wanna sleep alone. whaaaa" Well he claimed he was scared of a movie he had watched on cable. In reality, he had 5 days off, and he didn't want to sleep to go back to school. And he was playing his stupid bull crap. Now his bed time is between 9 and 10. And it was about 10 when he started that crap.

11 I'm in the shower, and he wonders in complaining that he feels sick to his stomach. Which is because he is so fricken tired. So he gets yelled at and made to go back to bed.

(now when my son went through some sleepless nights in the summer he was told he better keep his happy ass in the bed and just lay there, cuz Gigantor and I needed our sleep)

12 he starts hollaring for Gigantor. He was asleep this time, but he was so over tired, the entire "sleep walking" thing had kicked in.

1 he is tapping on my shoulder waking me up, just to inform me he couldn't sleep. At which point he got yelled at for even being up, and to stop fighting sleep, and to just lay in bed, even if he laid there all night, but not to bug us again.

2, tap tap tap on my shoulder, waking me back up. Apparantly he still can't sleep. More yelling insues and he has to go back to bed. He is now grounded for quite a few days.

3 tap tap tap. I hadn't even got back to sleep yet. Informing us he still can't sleep. At which point I lost me temper, shot up and tried to grab him, but he was quicker. I started saying all the horrid physical things I was gonna do to him, cuz I was to dam tired, and he was being a little fucker. I seriously lost my temper. That time Gigantor got up and put him back in bed, and had a talk with him.

4 Gigantors alarm goes off, I was just barely asleep. I kick his sorry ass out of bed, not even letting him use the snooze, cuz I woulda got a knife and killed my whole family if that alarm went off every 9 fucking minutes. Apparantly Kiddo called in Gigantor at about 4:10 saying he still couldn't sleep.

6 Gigantor leaves, kiddo gets up, I'm in a good snooze till about 8, cuz it was late start, but Kiddo decided he should play pretend and make the entire noised of a war as loud as he possibly could. Yeah he got in major trouble, more yelling, more grounding. I am so sick of that little shit being so insensitive that he plays that loud first thing in the morning. He's now getting major punished for not thinking about others.

Last night, he didn't even finish dinner. I guess when your that age and that tired, you feel pretty sick when you run out of gas. I was very mean. I made him do some chores, and I kept him up for a bit, bitching him out. Then I sent his ass to bed at 8. He was asleep before 9. He better pull his head out of his ass and get with it. Cuz yes I have insomnia alot. But I haven't had it in a few months, which has been nice. But when my sleep pattern gets way interrupted I seem to get it bad again. He's not gonna like me all cranky every day. hehehehe

I had a much more funny up beat post in my head. But honestly it's hard to be up beat and funny, when you are thinking that it would be wonderful if you could just kill everyone and sleep a good 22 hours a day in prison cell. hehehehehe

Yeah, I'm sleep deprived and I need some or I'm gonna crack more than I already have.

Hope you all are having a good, well rested Thursday.

13 comments:

Alekx said...

Ummmm alrighty then

Burfica said...

alekx--uh huh

none said...

Damn. When I was a kid I didn't dare bother my parents unless the house was on fire.

I think you exhibited a lot of self control considering the circumstances.

Burfica said...

hammer--yeah I do too, but I've been working off a very short fuse ever since then.

Phoenix5 said...

If my kids ever pulled a stunt like that, they would have been tied to the bed and gagged after the 3rd time! You have WAY more patience than I do! I guees I'm lucky (or rather, my KIDS are lucky) that they both are good sleepers! LOL!

Burfica said...

phoenix--maybe I'm more used to it with the sleep walking thing, cuz that's not his fault.

MomThatsNuts said...

Wow burf that NEVER happens here....SNARK...hehehehe I hope its better tonight. I have one word for ya honey DIMETAPP...it has provided MOM with many many sleep filled nights. Im just saying

Burfica said...

mom--I was scrounging through the cubbord, cuz I was gonna give him something. Only thing I had was percocet. Let me tell ya I was tempted.

Libby said...

burfica-you had the most patience of ANYONE i know~!!! damn!! hi-fives to ya! now, remember this...25 mg capsule of benadryl allergy med before bed!!

Burfica said...

libby--I would do that, but he's been taking benadryl since he was 2 for his allergies, it doesn't affect him anymore.

Anonymous said...

I've been sleep deprived since December of 2003.

(Fa was in her bedroom. She wanted me to go get her...Lazy ass.)

Burfica said...

jj--when kiddo was 3, he would hollar and hollar till we would come get him. Used to bug the crap out of me. Now I have to hollar and hollar to get him up.

Jules said...

woah... I was pretty sure sleeping through the night was supposed to start loooong before kiddo's age!