CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Holy Crap

Well I called the dentist yesterday about that break. Guess what???

I have surgery scheduled for tomorrow. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

They are going to call me in just a few today, and do most the pre op over the phone. Then if I need any lab work I will have to go down early tomorrow. But surgery is scheduled for 10 in the morning tomorrow.

Now...I've been coughing all night, and either I'm having an allergy attack or I feel a cold coming on. I've been taking lots of dayquil, cuz I don't wanna have to postpone this surgery. I wanna get it done. He will give me antibiotics, so if it's something worse I should be able to kill two birds with one stone.

Anywhooo....wish me luck, pray for me, keep me in your thoughts. I'm gonna go under tomorrow. Not sure when I'll be back.

Have a good Wednesday all!!!

17 comments:

robkroese said...

Well, that will be good to get out of the way. Sending good thoughts your way.

Burfica said...

diesel--thank you. I want back to semi normal. heehehehe

Libby said...

oh, burfica! what a surprise! but, it's honestly a GOOD thing! (did you break the tooth on purpose, young lady?? *stern question by dentist*)

Burfica said...

libby--gad no. I just want it so done, I hope this cold I feel coming on, holds off for a while.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you're going to be just fine and will be happy to get this over with. We'll all be here when you get back. Can't wait for the full story.

none said...

Good luck!

Be sure to put it under your pillow :)

Burfica said...

babzy--yeah I want it done, I'm worried about this cold coming on.

Hammer--ummmmm no. lol

jAMiE said...

You take care...i am sure you will be just fine and relieved once it's over!

Phoenix5 said...

All the best, Burfica! You are in my prayers!

Burfica said...

jamie--yeah if I don't have a heart attack before hand, cuz I'm nervous. heheheh

Phoenix--thank you my friend.

Mia said...

Big hugs for you!!!.....I'll send good prayers an thoughts your way.

Biddie said...

I'll add you to my prayer list. Deep breaths, you'll do fine :)

captain corky said...

I'm thinking of you and looking forward to when you get back.

MomThatsNuts said...

it will be a good thing to have it taken care of...LOTS OF PRAYERS and just think of the bright shiney quarter you will have under your pillow!! LOTS OF LOVE AND LUCK!!!

Mom

Dorko said...

Dental health maybe even MORE important than mental health - well, they both involve the head anyways.
If I was there I would fix you up some tasty jellos and some super soups and fluff a pillow for you and get you a favorite movie and generally baby you all up, during your 1st 24 hours in recovery...
But since I am not there, you'll just have to print this list out and hand it over to Gigantor and Kiddo...this maybe life's little way of saying "Hey, it's YOUR turn to get taken care of for a change." =)
Love,
Hugs,
D

Canadian flake said...

lol I sat here reading this and thinking ...it's okkkkk honey it is all over now and you are gonna be just fine....you are fine right???

Jules said...

I know this is dreadully late, but good luck!!!!!!!