CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Tired

Well we are back. We have to take kiddo back to get a couple fillings. We made the appointment for when my pre op is. Hopefully it will all work out. But we have to pay almost 200 bucks for his fillings (the part the ins won't pay).

We did go get some books. All for Kiddo. We had a good lunch, and we went to petsmart, got the dog a couple sweaters, a new collar and leash, and a couple toys. Plus we did end up getting another parakeet.

She is a dusty blue and grey and white. We have no idea what to name her. We have gone through, tweety, and peri (for perwinkle, sorta her color) We don't know what to name her. hehehehe Give me ideas people!!!

Captain Daddy was a pain in the ass for most of the day. He was all grumpy and pissy for like the first 4 hours or so. Finally let me know why. And it was nothing that anybody, not even him could control, yet he decided to be an ass. And make the rest of us suffer. grrrrrrr He woke up with his blood sugar sort of high. He couldn't help that, and neither could we. But he did his silent treatment, then disgusted sigh thing every little while. For four fricken hours. He told me not to worry about anything on the trip, seeing as we didn't have money and he had a bunch. Well...thank god I took some money. I'm just saying. I hate grumpy old men, and I wish he would just stay far away from me if he is gonna be hating the world. Cuz I have enough issues without trying to deal with his.

Okay fuck, that was enough of a rant.


oh oh oh on a side note. On the way home, I was drinking a coffee, and I had a chocolate bar (cuz Gigantor was getting way tired driving, and I was way way tired, so I was trying to wake up to drive) anywhoo I broke more of that tooth. Now half of it is down under the gum line. I'm so freaked out to eat any more. And the fuckers can't get me in any earlier than Nov 8th. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Okay...I'm gonna go gum some bread, hope not to break more of it.

Have a good Tuesday everyone.

12 comments:

none said...

Damn, I can't stand pouters and fit throwers. It messes up my day.

Sorry about the tooth. Sounds like a real hassle.

Burfica said...

hammer---all I got is grrrrrrrrr today. lol

Libby said...

oh, burf, between the 'mood' & the tooth...i feel awful for you! ((hugs)) (& milkshakes!)..and arent you someplace the weather is hot?? would you like it if your 'owner' made you wear a sweater???

Burfica said...

libby--hahahha well arizona usually is hot, but where I live gets down to the teens in the winter. lol

Phoenix5 said...

Sounds like an absolutely wonderful day! I hope you have a better tomorrow!

Burfica said...

phoenix--here's to hoping. hehehehe

Jules said...

You've managed to invent a new diet program! Quick... patent it! ;O)

Call your new bird: Gypsy!

Burfica said...

jules--no kidding, it's headed toward a liquid diet.

Sugar said...

Oh HOw I've missed your little rants, and big rants...well just generally missed you!
I've heard gumming can be good for some things ;)
xx
Ps Have more chocolate, it's a cure all!

captain corky said...

Have a great Wednesday and take care of that tooth. My teeth hurt from just reading this post.

Anonymous said...

If you keep chipping away at that tooth you may get rid of it yourself. Here's hoping.

Why did I think you lived in Toronto?

Canadian flake said...

dads can be SUCH a pain in the ass eh?? LOL. Well if he gets too bad sometime just remember to use bleach to clean up the blood and hide the evidence well...lol.