CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Gone and Thanks

I'm posting tonight, because I'm going to be gone tomorrow. Kiddo has a dentist appointment in Flagstaff. We will be leaving at 7 in the morning. Get there between 9:30 and 10 and his appointment is at 10:30. We usually don't get done there till about noon or later. Then we will go to lunch, and to the used bookstore (Bookmans) and to Petsmart, and where ever else Captain Daddy wants to go. Then we will head home. We should be home by 8 at the latest.

Foxy is doing better today. She was not doing so good on Friday. I had to call the vet. She was shaking and panting, and almost looking like she was having a seizure. I called the vet, then started feeding her asprin every 4 hours. She didn't eat for two days. Today, she was all jumpy, and sitting up and ears up, and ate. So...much better.

We went to a bbq up at my uncles tonight. He made baby back ribs, and tater tots and corn, and we brought some baked beans. It was nice, my cousin was in town with her husband, and it was his birthday.

Now on to more important stuff. Since I won't be online tomorrow. I want to wish all my Canadian friends a very
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!

I adore you all and hope you have a great one!!!!

Have a wonderful, thanksgiving Monday all!!!!

10 comments:

Phoenix5 said...

Thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes, Burf! I hope you have a great day with Kiddo and Cpt. Daddy.

Alekx said...

So what kinda of books did you get????
Did you get a new parakeet?
Tell me tell me tell me

MomThatsNuts said...

How is YOUR tooth?? How can you eat? How did it go? glad pooch is better!!

mom

MomThatsNuts said...

ANy idea what happened to Miranda?? Her blog comes up ERROR or something...is she ok??

Mom

Burfica said...

Phoenix--it was long and tiring.

alekx--got tons of books and yes a new parakeet

mom--My tooth appointment is long ways off, pre op is not till the 29th then surgery the 8th, but I did break more of it today.

mom--I have no idea, it comes up that way for me too.

captain corky said...

I'm gonna have to crash one of your Barbeques sometime. My mouth is salivating from just reading your post.

Burfica said...

corky--all are welcome. hehehehe

Biddie said...

have a great day out. I LOVE used book stores!

Jules said...

Thanks for the wishes, Burf! Glad to hear the rat's feeling better!

Canadian flake said...

thanks for the thanksgiving wishes...even though I am late getting here to see them...they are still appreciated.