CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 05, 2007

Foxy and Sonic

Well Foxy is doing good after her surgery. She is freezing though. I don't have a doggy sweater yet. Can't get one here, was waiting till I go to Flag on Monday. So...I keep putting blankets over her when she lays down. She's keeping her little ears flat against her head there. I think that's a touch of pain. I'm sure they will be standing up again soon.

Gigantor ended up working almost 13 hours yesterday. And since both me and Kiddo were dead tired we decided to just do Sonic for dinner. We got our new Sonic in town in June. Every single time we go there, they screw up the order. One month, hell even two of messing up, getting used to things...okay. But it's October people. Get how they did this.

First of all I always make a list, so he can just read it off.

Gigantor goes up and this is exactly what he orders.

1 number 1 meal with no veggies on it. Just cheese, mayo and mustard. With a large chili cheese fry and a med lemonade.

1 number 2 meal with everything, with sonic size chili cheese tots and a 44 oz Strawberry Limeade

1 number 6 with sonic size chili cheese fries and a 44 oz cherry coke.

This is what the girl repeated back.

I have 1 number 1 with no cheese and pickles only and a large cheese tot, and a med limeade

I have 1 number 2 with no cheese and no mustard, a large french fry and a 44 oz cherry lemonade

I have 1 number 6 with no cheese, a large chili cheese tot and a 44 oz diet Dr. Pepper.

Gigantor, into the intercom, says, HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT RESEMBLE A THING I JUST SAID??? At which point the little girl got all flustered, and said she repeated back exactly what he said.

Gigantor then gets out of the truck and storms into the sonic. Yelling at them, that either their intercoms don't work, which he doubts, or they all have their heads firmly up their ass. He then hands her the list, and says, now tell me how that resembles what you said?? She looks at it and goes. OooOoo I didn't understand. Well no fuck sweetheart.. So he leaves her the list.

She comes out twice, two fucking times to verify something on the list. People I wrote it just like he said it.

Then the meal comes out. Here is what we had. Because before giving them the money, we have learned to check the food.

We had

1 number one meal with no cheese and lettuce only, large cheese tots, and a med limeade

1 number 2 meal, with onions and lettuce only, a large chili cheese fry and a 44 oz cherry lemonade slushie.

and 1 number 6 meal, with a large chili cheese fry with jalepeno's and a 44 oz Diet Vanilla Coke.

Gigantor blows a gasket and demands the manager. Whom he then proceeds to rip apart. The manager goes in and gets the list, then Gigantor throws him the receipt. And the manager looks at them both and litteraly said. WHAT THE FUCK?? He went in, and in less than 10 minutes, we had the correct meal out. We also had the incorrect meal. Gigantor goes to pay (he took 40 dollars with him) it was 23 bucks and some change. Now count that people. Gigantor came back with 36 dollars even.

OMG this sonic is such dumb asses.

Okay I'm gonna go indulge myself and read you all. heheheheh

have a good Friday everyone!!!

23 comments:

Monica said...

I'm sort of in the mood for Sonic now. We have an awesome one here. :)

Take care of you and in spite of the messed up orders thanks for the laughs and I hope Foxy continues to do well. :)

Sugar said...

We don't have Sonice...which looking at your story doesnt' seem a bad thing! lol

Burfica said...

monica---yeah and it sucks cuz I love their food, but we don't go there often cuz the service.

Sugar--oh man it's so yummie. Stupid ass service anyway.

Ryan said...

I would have messed that order up too... but not with the list in front of me.

Well.... maybe?

It's just good that I don't work at sonic.

none said...

I order grilled cheese from sonic, get wet bread then take it home and cook it myself :)

Burfica said...

ryan--yeah I read about your "salad bar" hehehe

Hammer--I hate that I'm such a slut for sonic that I go back even with that service.

Phoenix5 said...

The problem here, Burf, is that you keep going back. You have to stop. Boycott the place. If everyone did that, their sales would plummet, the chain would replace the manager, who would replace the inept staff, and hey, presto! You have a proper Sonic again. But, if you keep going back, they will never change.

And that concludes today's lesson in fast food econonics and customer empowerment. Stay tuned for next week when we............

Burfica said...

phoenix---in a perfect non reservation town probably. All the res works at these places, so their families alone keep them in business. I know over half the town here boycots the jack in the box because they don't clean their grease traps and have fires once a month, and the service is worse than the sonic. Yet it's become an "all navajo" restaurant, and does just fine.

Burfica said...

Ooops I meant burger king not jack in the box. The jack in the box here is great.

Anonymous said...

I would have screwed up that order, no problem. But then if anyone complained I would have crammed the whole thing down his throat and quit.

I wonder if that's why I've had 30 different jobs. hmmmm

Burfica said...

babzy---lmao that's what I do when they complain about dinner I cooked. hehehehe

Azathoth100 said...

As the famous quote goes: They F'ck you at the drivethrough!

Burfica said...

aza--yes they do!!!

Canadian flake said...

We don't have Sonic up here and now I am thinking that is a good thing...lmaoooo.

Funny story..sounds like our local McD's up here...which is why we never go there...lol.

cookie monster said...

sonic? but thats a hedgehog isnt it? im clealry missing something here......

Burfica said...

flake--yeah isn't life in a small town great? hehehe

cookie--wrong sonic hun. lol

Libby said...

burf! damn, i've never had sonic (we don't have one), but, OMG, a cherry limeade?? that sounds amaziing!!MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!

jAMiE said...

We don't have SOnics here...i wonder what they're like?

How is Foxy today?

Alekx said...

You know what'd I'd do when they screw up my order. 'nuff said.

both you and I are having sonic issues aren't we.

Jules said...

Holy carp.. you might as well just go up and say: You're gonna fuck up my order anyway, so just give me enough food to feed 3 people. But they'd peobably still mess it up and give you enough for 8! LOL I'd stop going there. Who the hell is THAT stupid??

Biddie said...

I can NOT deal with that kind of crap. Mind you, all of that food and $36 back? I dunno..Where is this place, exactly? :)

Burfica said...

libby--yeah I'm more for the cherry cokes with the real cherry syrup and cherries on it.

jamie--they are really good food. She is getting better, she wasn't doing to well on Friday, but much better today.

alekx--your bad ass that way

jules--it's the people they hire. We live by the rez. I'm not saying anything else. heheheh

biddie--yeah I want that kind of deal again. Hubby even asked if she was right, and she was insistant. We will keep the extra if they are gonna force us. hehehehe

Anonymous said...

sonic messes my shit up ALL the time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewpM_ymJNfU