CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 04, 2007

I'm sorta gross I guess.

You Are 48% Gross

You're more than a little gross, but probably no more gross than the average person.
Maybe it's time to drop some of those disgusting habits that could eventually embarrass you!





Just thought I would get a 2nd opinion on how gross I was. hehehehehe

Took Foxy in today, she got fixed this morning. They called and said she did great, I can pick her up after 2:30.

Gigantor went into work at 3 this morning. It's almost noon and he's still not off. grrrrr Poor guy

I slept a total of about 2 hours last night.

Kiddo said he didn't fall asleep till 2:30 in the morning.

I'm guessing me and Kiddo are gonna be hard to live with today. ehheheheehe

Have a good Thursday all!!

13 comments:

none said...

I got exactly the same.

Burfica said...

hammer--whoohoo we are the same gross ness.

Jules said...

YAY! No more trails of bloody show on your bed sheets!! (Umm, that may not have come out right, but you know what I mean, right?)

Burfica said...

jules--I think you topped that gross meter. lmaooooooooo

Anonymous said...

You guys are more gross than I am! But not by much.

Alekx said...

I hope that wasn't the shit eating dog giving you that kiss

Burfica said...

babzy---OooOo that's not saying much though. hehehehe

Alekx--you own the shit eating dog, not me.

melodyann said...

Hey! I have a shit eating dog too! How cool is that? Can I be sisters with you and alekx?

Burf, I'm sorry I haven't been here for awhile. I'm sorry you have been depressed. I've been so wrapped up in my own shit, I haven't taken time to be a friend.

I love you, burfy... feel better, k?

Anonymous said...

Ew.


Uhm, ew. That picture.

Burfica said...

Melody --It's all good baby, and I love ya too g/f

JJ--ewww from a person that has granny panties as her pic?? lmao

Monica said...

You Are 32% Gross

You're a tad gross, but generally you're a clean, hygienic person.
No one can be perfectly clean all the time, and it's better to be human than a neat freak.


I think it was just being nice to me. :)

Burfica said...

monica--I don't think your gross at all. lol

Canadian flake said...

ok this pic reminds me of why we have a CAT!!!! ewwwwwww..lol