CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 11, 2005

Boring Monday

I have nothing today. Not a dam thing. Nothing nothing nothing. hehehehee

Lets see my weekend. Lazy lazy lazy. We ran to a couple stores, watched a couple movies, did some house work, did avon, and had sex and more sex. And oh yeah did I say wild monkey sex??? hehehehe But other than that we were so dam lazy.

Nothing exciting has happened this morning either. It was cold, now it's warm. That's about it. LOL I do go play games on pogo, and entered a tournament. Well 2 of them actually. Got to the semi finals in both. Other day got to the finals in one. But as you can see I have such an interesting life right at the moment.

ah hell, maybe I'll have more sex tonight. Seems there is nothing else to do. hehehehee

Happy Monday everyone.

P.S. I found popcorn in my bra today.

8 comments:

BM, The Necessary Movement said...

damn that is something!! Finding popcorn in a br would be my favorite thing ever!!!

kitten said...

popcorn in your bra?
that sounds exciting....

Im boring right now too..if your bored...go play with my links...show the kiddo the garbage pail kids one...he will love it!

Julie said...

Well, alright you hot and sexy thing, all sexed up. You must be happy, they say sex releases endorphines so you must be still 'riding high' no pun intended, har har (i'm such a cornball). Glad your weekend went better than the friday! My meds kill my sex drive, but my new doc is changing them thursday, so here's hoping I get back into the overdrive of my thirties!

Azathoth100 said...

Yea Wild Monkey Sex! I so miss that! Body parts and bodily fluids flying everywhere! Damn I so miss that. Did I say that already? Well it's worth repeating! Hope you break the springs sweetie!

WordWhiz said...

Julie - could I borrow some of those meds? I'm not getting any and I figure it would be a lot easier if I didn't miss it! :)

Alekx said...

okay you all you don't know my sister..when she says wild monkey sex she probably means swining from the chandliers, scratching their armpits and butt cracks and picking lice off each other and eating it

Damn I'm gonna die for this one.
Good bye cruel world

MomThatsNuts said...

Did you happen to find my spare mail box key in that magic bra of yours??? I cant find the damn thing....Sex, is that where theres a man, and a woman together and they like touch each other and kiss and stuff? I had a dream about that once.....

Mom

Dorko said...

Popcorn in the bra?
Glad to hear you're making good use of "intermission" - keeping your strength up and all!
{desperately avoiding all "hot buttered" jokes here}:D