CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Movie Trivia

Just wanted to do a quick post this weekend. First of all, the bad day moves into the weekend for Gigantor. He had 3 calls out on the ambulance last night, and there was a call for a search for three missing kids. Aaaannnnddddd...he was chopping down weeds with this really heavy duty weed eater my daddy gave us. (all in all it was an old one) and it starts smoking and basically blows up on him. Lets see what tomorrow brings. hehehehe

Now that leads me to the title of my post. Movie trivia. I have a little scene from one of the two all time greatest comedy movies ever. Lets see who can get this.

In which movie did a zombie sing "the worms crawl in, the worms crawl out, the worms play pinochle in my snooouuuttt" ??

If you know that, then what was that zombies name???

Lets see if any of you twisted individuals are as twisted as me and can get those answers. hahahahahahaha hehehehehehehe hohohohohoho uh uh uh uh

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Beetlejuice?

Jim said...

i got all the answers i need
i was following the rong dream, i tot it was Dork
How rong can a guy get !

Man !
Wooman ur hott and funny too
a deadly combo

a guy can orgasm on both

Heyy Burfi,
i am hooked on ice candy, and
yes i spread the word on my 'bloggs to vist' info

u may expect a lotta guys to visit u very soon

and of course Saby is gonna be a regular visitor
even if the door mat reads
'Saby FUCK OFF !
ur not welcome'

Alekx said...

I know I know I know the answers but it's not fair for me to answer since it's like OUR FAVORITE movie.

the worms crawl in the worms crawl out
Falls off the car
Hick up
hehehehehe

kitten said...

WHAT is Saby smoking?

Mia said...

lol kitten...whats she smoking and where can we get some?
Sorry I dont know the answer to that one.

Alekx said...

I'm gonna answer cuz you all have had enough time

The worms crawl in the worms crawl out the worms play pinochole in my snout
That's Porky's Two, Porky's revenge and the song was sung by "Steve" the grave yard zombie who was supose to be scary but ended up drinking my damn bottle of tequilla and got shit faced

Come on you all that's one of the funniest movies of all time. I still pee my pants when I watch it

~SugarBear~ said...

Sounds like Giganator needs to start carrying a lucky something-or-another!

Astrid said...

Somehow I never watch movies with zombies in them, they scare me! I do like to pretend I am a zombie myself at times though ... but that's another story! Do you have any questions on movies that take place around Christmas-time? MAYBE I'll do better then!

Jim said...

who the new pope ?