CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I was in the middle of writing a post earlier. And a popup came up and deleted everything. dammit and double dammit. So....since blogger isn't letting me comment on some blogs I am going to try and write a post again.

I just watched the election of the new pope. I actually got rather choked up. I don't know why, but I did. We now have Pope Benedict the 16th.

Gigantor is off working at the fire dept today. He should have went into work. But...there was a full call out last night at about 1 in the morning. There was a motorhome fully engulfed in flames on the highway. He didn't come home till almost 5, then took a shower. He is supposed to be to work shortly after 5. He's like "honey I am so tired" I said "so sleep" so he did, then called into work. Then he found out the fire dept needed an extra person to work a 12 hour shift today. So...he decided to go do that and get paid for the day anyway. And it's something he loves to do.

On to the movie trivia in my last post. I can NOT believe that none of you knew that quote was from the second Porky's movie. Porky's and Porky's Two The Next Day. Were probably two of the best comedies every written. I mean lots of naked men and women, and crude humor. What could be better. But dam that Porky's Three Porky's Revenge. That was horrible. icky ewwwwwwww stupid movie.
And yes Alekx had it write. That zombie scene was in Porky's Two, The Next Day. and the zombies name was Steve. So funny. I literally fell off the couch the first time I saw those movies, I was laughing so hard. I have had to watch them numbers of times for all the things I have missed while laughing. And you know what?? They are just as funny the 100th time as they were the 1st.

Well everyone. I have to pee, and the dog is driving me nuts. So...I'm gonna go kick his ass outside, then go potty. Have a happy Tuesday everyone.

13 comments:

Jim said...

DAMN !
the elections have been rigged in favor of germany
india won !
i demand a re-count !

new pope is a cheat !

ThreeOliveMartini said...

i can proudly say .. i have never seen any of the porky's movies..never have appealed to me.. oh well .. that is why i didnt know it LOL.. hope you have a great day ..

Alekx said...

Damn Saby is demanding a recount
Better be careful first Bagels and now recounts
Saby you are lible to become an American without meaning too

Yayyyyyyyy what did I win for the movie trivia, or do you consider it a cheat since we've watched the movie so many times

Unknown said...

saby is barking up wrong tree...came to my site and post bad words..be careful saby..U barking up wrong tree now!

Sorry Shuger..I just had to post that..

Gigantor should be tired..he might need a rub down tonight ...

Op~

kitten said...

I have seen them..years ago...but I cant for the life of me remember any zombies!

Poor Gigantor!

Rub something for him..and maybe he will feel better!

Azathoth100 said...

Only one I watch is the first one. Sorry. Hope Gigantor gets some sleep tonight.

Unknown said...

Burfica..U crack me up Shuger...thanks for stopping by..don't forget the rub-"down" tonight!...lol

Op~

~SugarBear~ said...

Thanks for stopping by & offering your support & prayers. It means so much to me. Hope Giganator gets some much needed rest.

Jim said...

we got a new pope .... we got a new pope .... we got a new pope ....

on second tot do we need a pope ?

Dorko said...

OMGolly! I saw those movies at a Drive-in movie theater! Well the 1st 2 anyway... Good times.

Hey Gama, saucy new Pic, me like! I oughta post one on my site... someday I'll figure it out!

Burf - you need some good massage oil? I got a bunch I aint using... =)

Julie said...

He is such a hard worker! I hope he gets some rest.
I love the porky's movies, has been a while since I saw them, but they are hilarious!

Mia said...

Two thumbs up to all the firefighters. Gigantor is a good egg.
Its been eons since I've seen porky's. The big shows in my house, similar to porky's is the american pie movies. lol though I have trouble watching some of those with my kids.

MomThatsNuts said...

HEY~ I am not Catholic, so I am interested in knowing WHY if his name is Joseph something why is he pope Benedict? How do they choose the names?? just a little non-cathlic ( but respectfully asked) trivia question....

Mom