CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

More of the Same

I don't know what's wrong with me. I have no theme, or any specific thing to talk about. It's been all random ness lately. hehehehe So...I'm again throwing random things out there.

Let me start by saying that some of ya'lls comments on my last post just cracked me the hell up. I was laughing so hard I was peeing and crying. LOL

Yesterday I didn't get on the computer at all. Not even for a second. I had a friend come into town that I hadn't seen in 10 years. We have kept in contact through letters and e-mail and phone calls. But we hadn't been able to sit down and visit or talk in 10 years. When I lived with Alekx when I was in my 19-21 stage. She was always with us. You all know how Alekx and I can be, she was the same degree of kookiness and scariness as us. hehehehe It was awesome. I got to see her little 3 year old and she is preggers again. It was like we hadn't had a 10 year lapse. I am still all aglow and happy about it.

OMG my poor itty bitty baby boy. He was watching star wars return of the jedi movie. He watched about half before bed last night and the other half before late start today. So...he is watching it, and I was leaned over the tub washing my hair, (cuz I didn't have time before we left for a full shower) And he starts screaming and crying like his dog had died or something. I'm like OMG kiddo what's wrong??? He runs in WHAAAAAAAAAAA cough cough AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
THEY KI KI KILLED SOME E E E E EWOK EWOKS!!! So I am trying to comfort my baby while explaining that it was fake, he screams he knows but it's still sad. (true) He finally stops crying some. And I'm getting my shoes on and I hear in this deadly, growly voice. i hate you guys, if I ever see you I will kill you, you should be tortured and torn apart and eaten by bugs. I hate you I hate you I hate you. I scream out of the bedroom. WHAT THE HELL??? and he yells I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU MOMMY I'M TALKING TO THE GUYS THAT KILLED THE EWOKS.
OMG such drama in my house this morning. It's hard to bounce back from an emotional Ewok disaster.

oOoOooOoO have any of you tried that new Lime Coke??? I don't like coke usually, I'm a pepsi person. And I hate any of the drinks with vanilla in them, and I hate the lemon coke and lemon pepsi. And I only like a cherry coke or cherry pepsi if it's old fashioned with the cherry syrup and cherries in it. Well I tried this Lime Coke. yum A dee yum A dee YUMMMMM!!!

And what about Green Peas??? Aren't they the most wonderful, decadent, funny little veggies?? They are so yummie, they are good alone, with onions, on salads, in alfredo's. I would put green peas with almost anything if I could (I said almost people) Don't get me wrong. I love my green beans, and carrots, and squash, and corn. But there is just something about trying to get green peas on a fork that makes one smile. hehehehe

Okay I'm done rambling. And I'm done thinking and using my brain. I'm going to go eat my 4 crackers and cheese and veg. hehehehehe
Happy Humpity Hump Hump Hump day all!!!!!!

5 comments:

Azathoth100 said...

Ok that was truly randomness... But I like that so no probs. Although I hate ewoks and was glad they bumped some off. Damn midget wookies. they are the lamest thing from the origional 3 Star Wars.
It's always good to get to see an old friend. I miss osme of mine dearly and wish I could have lunch with them.
Try mixing cherry coke with vanilla pepsi, you get chanilla poke!

Alekx said...

hehehe har har har hoo hooo cough cough
Okay they should be eaten by bugs
that's my kiddo

You are extremely wierd.
Peas
Did you find one in your bra???
Huh
You are weird

Oh I already said that

LingLing said...

Peas..yes, they're yummy! (uh..dunno about when they're in bras...ummmm..probably doesn't hurt)

and i loved the story about ewoks..yes, i hated them too, but, what a cute story!

and it is lovely to see an old friend, and realize some things haven't changed....
cheers, LingLing

Julie said...

I love those little ewoks too! In the book, it was a planet of wookies, like chewie, but george made it a planet of little wookies called ewoks and aren't they adoreable? I guess I can identify w/ them b/c of being so short.

That's a nice day when we can see friends :)

BM, The Necessary Movement said...

What a frigging cute story about your boy!! Ohh man I had tears in my eyes it was so damn cute.