CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Hate Mail

Wow, thanks Kitten and Alekx for being quick to jump to my defense. That was so sweet. But let me tell ya. I blew it off. Like shit on my shoe. It's stinks and is gross, but you scrape it off and trod on. hehehee By the way I have had cases of hemorrhoids that are more irritating. hahahahha Out of curiosity I clicked on that persons name. Then saw they had 9 yes 9 blogs. WTF??? So...anyhow I clicked on them. No I didn't comment. It's gotta have content I wanna comment on to comment. I'm torn on this one whether it's pitiful or obsessed. I dunno. You make the call. Just trodding on.

Well we got the suburban checked out. They suggested we change the spark plugs again before having them test more. I guess there are 7 sensors that could be wrong, but it would cost a fortune to have each one checked. As it was, for that little thing and getting the new spark plugs, we got nicely screwed out of 70 bucks. But they were so nice when they screwed us. I mean lots of pillow talk and back rubs, that I didn't walk away bitter. hehehehe So....Gigantor changes the spark plugs again, and it runs much much better, but the check engine light is still on. MOTHER BUNNY HUMPER!!!!! With our luck it's the oxygen sensor. (stupid 200 dollar part not to count labor) But as long as it's running good, I don't think I'm gonna worry about it right now.

I kept the kiddo home today. All that wind and little sleep, he had a bad bad allergy attack turn into a nasty cold. Poor thing. So..he's been laying down doped up most of the day. You know my little man is sick if he lays down before 8 or 9 at night.

How humbling is this??? Yesterday I got in a fight with a bagel and the fricken bagel won!!!! I was trying to get a bagel out of the bag for breakfast. It was stuck, yup stuck. It was a fricken HUGE bagel. It was actually to big for that sack, but to save my life it would not unstick and come out of the gawd darn sack!!! I couldn't get any room around it to put a finger, or turn it on it's side to come out. So I got my finger stuck through the hole and I';m pulling and tugging and pulling and tugging (grunting some too) and the MONSTER TRUCK TIRE SIZED BAGEL would not come out of the sack. Finally the little fucker broke into about 8 pieces and came out. Now I should have thrown it away and just got another one. But no EVIL bagel was gonna win this fight dammit!!!!! I ate the son of a bitch!! In all it's 8 pieces. I insanely took the time to peanut butter and jelly all 8 pieces than I ate it!!!!! Take that you bagel from hell!!!!!

Okay I'm gonna go bang my head on the wall for a while and start the day over. hehehehe

Happy hump day everyone!!!

14 comments:

Alekx said...

LMAO at Bagel from hell
And even more LOL at Shit on my shoe.
What more can I say

Mia said...

omg....lol dont hurt yourself.
oOdamn bagels.

ThreeOliveMartini said...

OMG... what kind of pussy are you letting a bagel kick your ass? and then telling ppl.. i dont think i would have done that ..

LOL.. you have made the big time girl.. gettin hate mail.. that means some one other than your adoring fans are actually reading you ..

BM, The Necessary Movement said...

I don’t think saby meant anything by his comment I think he was trying to be funny and it came off wrong. I am not sticking up for him I just think it came of a lot worse then he meant it. I don’t really know him that well so what the fuck and am I talking about. I can’t imagine he wanted to hurt your feelings if he doesn’t really know you. Then again I am a bad judge of character. Ok I m done trying to play peacemaker it’s not my place.

: )

Burfica said...

Alekx----hahahah hehehehe hohohohoho uh uh uh uh

miranda---stupid bagel gave me a black eye. heheh

Olives---I am a pussy now I'm gonna go cry. Nah not really, but what else should I tell people about?? That's my life. pitiful I know

BM--I wasn't upset by the comment. I just was amazed that anyone jumped up to my defense. It's hard to express your true meaning in the typed word, so you have to strive to explain more. LOL Sometimes I try to come off as funny, and I only creap people out. lmao

BM, The Necessary Movement said...

Very true.

Julie said...

to be honest, I don't always take the time to read all the comments b/c i'm go glad after the ten minutes I waited to comment, to be able to comment before something goes wrong,,, lol...
but that was really shitty, even if he was trying to be funny, that shit ain't funny. He can kiss my ass and not just the cheek part, but the raw whole. (remember that saying, it's a good one).

Hope you get the truck fixed w/out a lot of money. :)

damn bagle conspiracy...

kitten said...

Saby has left some sexualy inapropriate remarks on other blogs...just heading him off at the pass.

Jim said...

Burrfica,
uno wat ...ur dumb too
dat wasnt hate mail

just my way of saying
i love u

and thank u BM

i did the same to BM too
he understands

he responed wid
i love u too

but then he aint dumb
he is a guy

Jim said...

'sexualy inappropriate'

HAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .... jeez !she is killing me

Jim said...

Heyy BM
just wat is a 'bagel'???

i wish the americans wud speak english !

Unknown said...

The fact that you ate the damn thing in spite is the best part. Way to show that bastard half-breed of the bread world.

Dorko said...

Carefully peanut buttered each little fragment. . . I'd have done no less myself! :D

I don't think Saby is as "SAVVY" to our American ways as he "awannabes" (thinking SNL's wild & crazy guys - but with a pervy Hindu slant)

I'd link him with the thought of bringing him up to speed on what's proper... but I don't know which of the 9 blogs he's screwing with is "clean" enough to post to!?

(Saby! U getting silly AGAIN? What'd I tell you about that? You listening Saby? Be nice. Clean up one of your sites & All the Beautiful, American girls might put away their middle fingers & show you some of that love you're crying about.)

Otherwise... as daughters of the repulic, who LOVE our sister, Burfica, we'll stand UNITED in kicking you to da curb!

MomThatsNuts said...

That bagel story sounded alot like me trying to put on my jeans in the morning!!! I think you should have framed the damn thing and hung it on your wall as a testement to your power. I missed the hate mail~~ I miss all fun...

Mom