CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Thanks and help

Thank you all for all your good wishes for a happy anniversary. Gigantor brought me lunch today and I got flowers delivered. I am taking him to the movie and probably dinner. We will probably keep the celebration going through the weekend. hehehehe I had some of you ask. We have been married 12 years. Whoooohooooo

I want to thank Melencholy girl for writing us such a wonderful poem over on her blog. I love ya doll!!!!

Blogger has been acting up. I can get on anyone's blog but my own. I finally got on here, and am just praying this post will go through.

Now I need some help my lovely blogger family. I have been surfing the waves of the web, and for the life of me can't find what I'm looking for. My son's b-day is soon. And he has rented some games here at the local movie store. I could have them order these games but they told me they were 75 bucks for them to order them. Screw that, I know they don't cost that much. So....I can't find them online. I need some help to see if any of you can help me find them. (I'm such a computer retard) Anywhoooo... the games are for the Playstation 2 They are the Army Men games. Army Men Air Attack, Army Men Sarges Hero's, Army Men Sarges War. and any other army men one's they have out there. Please my lovelies. Hook a mama up. hehehehe

Okay I'm off to get the kiddo, and his glasses are ready at the glasses place. Then home to get ready for my big date. Love ya all!!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I've looked..and I'm empty-handed as you..everyone I talked to today said "on order".."not in"..and one place said "not out yet for pp2"??...sorry Shuger..I tried!

Op~

Burfica said...

Thanks op. I know they are out on ps2 cuz he's rented them last year, and some this year. Ticks me off I can't find them. LOL

thank you tons for trying.

Julie said...

I found some on bizrate and emailed you, I hope it works!
Happy Anniversary!

Azathoth100 said...

Have you tried E-bay? I am also such a cro-mag when it comes to these damn Comps. Congrats on the 12 years. So that means you have to celebrate for 12 days in bed right?

Burfica said...

Thank you Julie I'll go get my mail and look. Your a jewel.

Aza Thanks hun. Yeah I have looked on e-bay, and looked through all 5,576 ps2 games. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

12 nights in bed sounds wonderful if it intales really good sleep. LOL

Unknown said...

Don't forget to give him that "screwdiver"...lol........ok...I'll go now...back to my hole in the web...and be the "blind man"..do you see it...

Op~

Burfica said...

okay when I said I looked allover. let me tell you where I did try. I tried e-bay, amazon, google, best buy, circuit city, jc penney, sears, target, walmart, and k-mart. That's why I asked for help.

Pinkie---I know, that's why I wouldn't pay those idiots 75 bucks. That was a major rip off. One thing about this small town, is they try to get ya right in the ass on cost of stuff.

Astrid said...

Wow, so you've been married for 12 years! Awesome! So that means you got married when you were 21, right? I can't imagine being married right now. Anyhow, are you starting to look alike? Hehe ... I hope you are not one of those married couples who wear the same jackets or anything?

Alekx said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Looking alike after 12 years.
Burfica a 5'3" ball of fire and Gigantor a 6'2" cave troll clutz
Nope ain't gonna happen them looking alike, and while Burfica drools from time to time, Gigantor drools like Garth Brooks a majority of the time

I'm gonna die for that ain't I?

Mia said...

Hey....happy anniversary!! woohoo.

I would look on ebay for the games...I got quite a few N64 games there.