CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 04, 2005

Busy Weekend

Oh my goodness what a busy busy weekend. Let me start by saying that the wind better stop blowing or I'm gonna hurt someone bad. It has been blowing non stop since Tuesday. Now, Giganotor hates (HATES) the wind, and he works outside in it all day. So..he's the biggest bitch when he comes home each night. Not to mention the havoc it's playing on mine and kiddo's allergies.

The stupid Cave Giant broke my suburban too. grrrrrrrrrrr About 3 weeks ago he changed the oil and filters and spark plugs in the vehicles. Well, the suburban had been skipping ever since. He told me that maybe one of the spark plug wires was loose. So he goes out and mucks with it. And says nothing is loose. Well, I didn't drive it all weekend, he did. He comes in yesterday, and goes. "ummm honey ummm we need to get the suburban looked at." I'm like WHAT??? He said that the check engine light was flashing, and the emergency brake handle broke off into his hand. After questioning him more. I learned he yanked on it when the brake wasn't engaged. So now I can't set the brake till that is fixed. Well...I thought with the check engine light on, that maybe he just knocked something loose. So...I get in it this morning. And it was running so rough and skipping so bad that I felt I was sitting on a Harley. hehehehee Kiddo and I bounced up and down with the rough ride all the way to school. I'm afraid it's gonna kaput on me. grrrrrrrr

We worked out butts off this weekend. I did up a very big Avon order and called around so I could deliver, and I paid bills so I could mail them off this morning. We also cleaned up and set out all my yard statues. Hooked up the cooler (gigantor did that) he had to go buy a new pump and hose for it. Got all the weeds pulled (cept for right out front of the house), filled in the 14 holes that were big as small vw's in our yard (stupid dogs) Some of the neighbors fence was trying to fall down they dug so much, fixed a fence, did some grocery shopping, and dug trench/moat like things around the tree's so that water could set in there instead of flooding the yard. Only thing we didn't get done was to totally clean off the porch and sweep all the dirt the wind has blown onto it.

Interesting finds in my bra this weekend----crumbs of course, a feather, a cocoa Krispie (I was not eating them my son was), a candy sprinkle (FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NOBODY IN MY HOUSE HAD ANYTHING WITH CANDY SPRINKLES ON IT!!! WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM???), a piece of packing tape, and a small key. Now this one I'm curious of. I have no idea what it's too. It looks like a lock box key, so I've been going around sticking it in every key hole I can find. Hoping to find buried treasure or something.

Okay I'm gonna go make a bagel and yell at the wind some more. Happy Monday everyone!!!!!

13 comments:

Alekx said...

I am so taking you and your bra on a tour of Ft. Knox.
We need the money damnit
How come you never come home with anything from the bank in your bra except signature cards.

Burfica said...

I came home from the bank with the tellers tacky finger pad once. hehehheee

kitten said...

We had WIND and rain. I thought the house was coming down Saturday night. Then the next morning, I went to put moron-dog out and her dog house was just about floating...there were so many little holes she had dug they all filled up and made a small pond.
I never find anything in my bra besides my boobs.
o well.

ThreeOliveMartini said...

i think i would be more worried about finding a KEY than some sprinkles.. whatever.. hope it unlocks something really good!!

MomThatsNuts said...

I found a sunflower seed in my bra once. On further investigation there were grasstains on my butt and something unmentionable in my hair. I have to stop falling asleep on the couch with the troll~ings home!!! THE WIND...it was terrible yesterday. Kicked up the dust out here by me and I couldnt see 2 miles behind my house! I usually see clear to Tucson!!! Today should be better hopefully~~~clicking heels together,,,,there's no place like home....there's no place like home..

BM, The Necessary Movement said...

allergies suck!! This is the first day I actualy feel bit clear! the past couple days I ahve been a snoty, itchy, tickled, drooly fool!! good luck with yours.

I hate cars plus I know nothing about the mechanics of them!! Knowing is half the battle as Gi-Joe says. This is why I never tinker with my ride. I would do more damage imaginable.

Mia said...

lol...if thats whats in my bra Im keeping it there....I need all the bulkage I can get up there. lmao.

Jim said...

Burfica,
dat sure is a corny name
u no wat dat means in hindi ?
wont tell

and ur mean and ur evil
and a catlik too

and ur healthy
meaning fat
and for heaven's sake
dont change fatty !

we love u just the way ur

Dorko said...

Yee-Haw & yippy skippy!!!

My computer is letting me back on line again! :)

My sister (The Queen of Panic) tried to remind me once again, during her recent visit, that "they" (the notorious they of conspiracy theories everywhere...) are controlling the weather now and have been since before the fall of communisim. "My golly," she explained, "they've even made square clouds, of all things! I saw it on the internet!!!" LOL

Tell Gig. if he don't want the wind to blow in AZ to: a) file a formal complaint with "they".
b) quit eating the cornbeef & cabbage
c) stop killing them little sand lizards! (You KNOW what the Hopies say about that!)

Love you AND your bra, Burf!

Azathoth100 said...

Heh, the advetures of the bra continue. I love it. Sorry about the car, I so hate when they break down. We never realize how much we depend on them till there gone.

Hey still waiting for my boobie by the way.

Julie said...

That wind is something else, I would blame it for the sprinkles in the bra.. they may have come from miles away...
I hope the car gets fixed w/out much expense...maybe the distributer and roter button?

kitten said...

saby, you BETTER apologize to Burfica....that was a nasty remark...if you dont I will post a notice asking people to BAN you. If you cant say somthing nice don't say anything at all.

Alekx said...

Saby you egotistical little turd hair.
You don't need to come here or to my blog ever.
I'm with Kitten and will do a notice asking people to ban you as well.