CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

All I want to do is sleep

Loveeeeeeeeeeee this picture!!!!


Man all I want to do today is go back to bed and sleep. And honestly I would, But no matter how much I told captain daddy that I wanted to sleep he still insists on coming over today. Claims that he has no laundry. grrrrrr

Yesterday was my anniversary. 15 years married to Gigantor. He woke up and kissed me goodbye. Didn't tell me Happy Anniversary. This is a sore subject with me, because for about 4 or 5 years, he's blown off our anniversary. Then gets mad when I get upset. I told him last year if he did it again, he would be sleeping in the other room, cuz I will NOT BE TREATED THAT WAY!!!!! All morning with all the phone calls he didn't say a thing.

He said he was planning a sorta surprise and doing something nice after work, that's why he never mentioned it. I don't believe him. I think it was that a friend of ours called him and yelled at him that I was upset. The dumb ass. He did bring me a card and some flowers.

15 years I get a card and flowers. *sigh* Honestly it's not that bad. I would be perfectly happy with just a "happy anniversary honey" and a card. But it's always like it's an afterthought. He never buy's anything till long after I've been ticked off.

His anniversary gift. Well he claims he can't move any more stuff on that lot without a wheel barrow and he broke the handle on our wood handled one, so he wants to go buy a new one. Ummm nope I have a very old steel handled wheelbarrow, and he is getting a 10 dollar wheel for it. That's his gift.

Don't mess with me about holidays people. He should know that after 15 years.

On another note. Talked to the principal about what happened. He was way way not happy. He is starting a full blown investigation. He's even gonna get with the detective we talked to about the "bully coach" and get together with him. He said he wants to talk to kiddo. Not about what happened, but about how he felt when it all happened and after. Then he is doing an investigation, gonna call us everyday after what ever he found out.

He said if he finds out wrong doing (he knows there is, just has to word it like that) that he would put the reprimand or whatever was done in both of their files. That's what we asked to be done. And he is going to find out about the guy taking money out of Kiddo's wallet. Without parents or police or without asking him. And if it's illegal on school grounds then we are pressing charges.

So...keep us in your thoughts and stuff, that it all works out the way it's supposed too. And that no repercussions come down on Kiddo, cuz let me tell ya if they do, there just might be murder in my future.

Okay I'm off to eat some corn pops seeing as I don't have any popcorn. grrrrrrr

Have a good Tuesday everyone!!!!

11 comments:

cookie monster said...

You know, i fell sorry for Gigantor....

Special K said...

Hey you at least got an afterthought. I have had years where he didn't acknowledge it. I guess I am lucky I have a husband that puts up with me. Heh.

I hope things go well with the kiddo front. Do you think this is why he was acting out so badly? Was he keeping some of this from you? It would be confusing and maddening to be bullied and robbed by adults that are supposed to be your mentors. :(

none said...

I don't blame you for being upset but there really isn't a easy way to convey your feelings without escalating the situation unnecessarily.

I've been dealing with similar stuff the last few years with various people so I've decided to just stop celebrating and making a fuss on occasions for them.

Glad you're putting a foot up thier asses at the school. I would do the same thing.

Burfica said...

cookie--hahaha he needs someone on his side.

Kay--yeah we don't stay mad at each other long. Kiddo has had residual problems from this.

Hammer--yeah I don't with extended, but our little three person family is going to know the value of each other.

Vanessa said...

You are officially in my thoughts! I need more sleep too.

Libby said...

burfica-hmmm...there are worse things to get for an anniversary. like your husband leaving you for a slut at work...

Burfica said...

vanessa--lets all get sleep

libby--true, at gigantors work he would have to leave me for a hairy legged boy. Well one guy is a whiney ass bitch so maybe...... hehehehe Big hugs libby.

Coffeypot said...

I would also use the 'comtact the media' threat, too. They might like to see themselves on TV or in the paper.

CrystalChick said...

I guess it's a good thing that our birthdays and anniversary is right near Thanksgiving so we don't forget. It's like party week. LOL

Biddie said...

I know what you mean about the afterthought thing...That is one of my biggest pet peeves. I don't expect a huge gift, just something that says I was not an afterthought.
Good luck with the school. It is so unfair that Kiddo was treated the way that he was. Like I said, he should feel safe at school, and it really doesn't seem like he does anymore. I hope that he feels better when all of this is over.
Hugs xx

Burfica said...

coffey--yeah they felt a bit threatened too when we told them a detective was going to investigate them.

crystal--yeah we sorta party from thanksgiving till new years around here anyway.

biddie--yeah I mean I don't care about even having something other than a card, but dam if he got it the day before, would be better than telling me he forgot and do it late on anniversary day.