CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Better day than yesterday, no sucking of the universe.


hahahahaha I think I've owned that cat. You say all sorts of things that would make your mama blush when your cat does that.

Today was a bit better. I felt a bit rested, and my knees hurt but not as bad as the past 4 days.

I did some paperwork, and then read blogs, I was so dam busy. hehehehehe

I did see an old friend I hadn't seen in a while, when I was at the post office.

We watched Water Horse--Legend of the Deep tonight. It was a great family movie. We all loved it. We all want a water horse now too. hehehehe

We made chicken enchilada soup tonight. It was a bit spicy for me and kiddo but we put some chips and sour cream in it, helped. But I should be burning going to the bathroom tomorrow. It's so good though. I'll leave ya with the recipe.

CHICKEN ENCHILADA SOUP

One whole chicken or we used some chicken cutlets cooked and cut or shred up.

2 cups chicken broth
1 cup water
2 cans Rotelle Tomatos with diced green chili's in them
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
2 cans chedder cheese soup
2 cans nacho cheese soup
1 28oz can of green chili enchilada sauce

Just add it all together and yummmmoooooo.

We put tortilla chips on the bottom of our bowl, you can serve with cheese or sour cream, whatever you like. Hope you enjoy if you try it.

Okay I'm off to bed, getting my hair cut tomorrow morning.

Have a good Wednesday everyone.

13 comments:

Mia said...

Lol...love the pic. Thinks I should get one of those for Linz, its so hard to get her out of bed.

Have a great day!

CrystalChick said...

Our pets are rather lazy... If I get up earlier than the alarm and am out in the living room... uh, maybe blog reading??... and then the alarm does go off in the bedroom, our dogs will lay there in the bed FOREVER until I hear it and come in and shut it off. I know they cannot shut if off themselves but it doesn't even bother them enough to leave the room. LOL They love their sleepy time.
My hub would like that soup. I'm not so fond of hot dishes, but the hotter the better for him. He puts hot sauce on pizza, eggs, etc.

Libby said...

thanks for the recipe! i'll give it to tif, she's the cook around here now!!

Burfica said...

Miranda--yeah they are something else. hehehe

Crystal--I don't like hot either, that's why I have to cut that with something else.

Libby--good to see you my friend. And tell her to give it a try see if you guys like it.

Dorko said...

I had an alarm clock kitty, once.
Always woke me up mid-dream... must have been the "REM" because she would pat her little paw right on top of my eyelid!
(good thing for ME that she never had the claws out, huh?)

Burfica said...

dorko--OOO that would be horrid to wake to a claw in the eye.

Anndi said...

That recipe sounds wonderful... You have to love the LOL cats!

Coffeypot said...

I love cats, too, especially barbequed. Except for my cat that thinks it’s a dog, Chaplain (Chappie.) He’s my buddy. We sit in my chair and watch television together, just two old men hanging out together. But he greets everyone with a comment or two and comes and goes at my command. The rest of the feline community can be use to feed the hungry, or to make fuzzy slippers, or gearshift covers, or …

Burfica said...

anndi--love the lol cats and dogs. Thanks for stopping by, I've been by yours

Coffey--my husband has a shirt that says "I love cats I just can't eat a whole one by myself" hahahahaha

Biddie said...

We saw Waterhorse at the theatre over the Christmas holidays. It was the one and only that Jessie was out of the hospital. We really liked it, too.
My cat can't be bothered to wake any of us up. He is 14 and slowing down some...The dogs, though, that is a whole other story.

Burfica said...

biddie--whatever the animal, I wish they wouldn't a. jump on your bladder, and b. lick you in the nose. hehehehehe

CrystalChick said...

You have been TAGGED! Wander to my blog and do the deed. :)

Joy T. said...

MMmmm yum! Thanks for the recipe. I'll be printing this one out.