CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 07, 2008

Mondays suck like the suckiest of suck!!!

Do you all get the idea that Mondays suck??? hahahahaha

It's not that it was a real bad day. I was just dead ass tired, and I was hurting so bad from the weekend. I wasn't sure I could get up and get the kid to school. But I did.

Then I had a whole giant bowl of NOTHING go on today. I spent my day, rechecking e-mail to see if anyone loved me, and checking twitter to see if anyone loved me. It was official. Nobody loved me today. hahahahaha

I love that picture. I would love a plug in kitty if it made the house smell good. Not like the cat pee smell one would expect from a plug in kitty. hehehehe

I have a person that has been a friend of mine forever. Some of you will remember how much she helped me when my mom was in the hospital and then getting everything done for her memorial. Well she bit the bullet and is attempting to do a blog. We were walking through some getting started things. She has like a one tiny paragraph post and got a pic up. Pretty good for a start.

I'll see if she keeps blogging if I'm gonna turn all you all maniacs loose on her. hahahahaha

Okay I'm off to bed, I'm so boring, I think I sucked the suckiest suck right out of the universe.

Have a good Tuesday everyone!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about plug in kitties, but I immediately thought of the skit from Saturday Night Live with "Laser Cats" lol

captain corky said...

I can't believe it's Tuesday already! Where has this week gone? ;)

Burfica said...

birdman--cats are just funny while trying to be so cool.

corky--I know it's just flying by.

cookie monster said...

Turn us loose on your friend? What has she ever done to deserve that?

Joy T. said...

Not sucky at all. The picture alone is well worth the price of admission LOL

Burfica said...

cookie--yeah that's what I said.

Joy--those pictures make me laugh every day.

Special K said...

Cats are odorless to me ( a plus over dogs but I still choose dogs for many other reasons..hee!)so that wouldn't be a good plug in!

Neoma said...

When I was working, I hated Mondays, in fact I spent half of Sunday stressed over having to return to work on Monday. Now that I am retired it is just another day, well it would be if I didn't have kids still in school, but at least I am not the one going to school. haha. I come back home from driving my son to school, and jump back in bed, pull the covers over my head, curl up to the cat, and catch another 40 winks......gosh I love sleeping. haha