CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Thursday is nothing day

I got nothing today, not a dam thing.

I might have outdone myself with the cuss o meter. hahahahaha

Should I feel ashamed that I scored higher than all the rest ya'll??? Well I don't. hahahahaha

I love that pic. Hope I don't need saved by CPR cat.

I called the two places in town that will take Captain Daddy's travel trailer. The one he wants. Well I drove by there on Friday and the park was EMPTY. So...I went by yesterday to get an application and it was fricken FULL!!!! They have to spaces left. I snatched up an application. Gonna have Gigantor take captain daddy to go get the "police dept, criminal record print out" That the park needs. God I hope they don't rent them out before we can turn in the application today. ahhhhhhhhhhhh

It's cuz it's a fricken tourist town, and people come here in droves to work the lake for the season. If we can't get him in somewhere, I don't know what to do, cuz the season doesn't end till October. I guess we could put him on waiting list. And hope that someone up and leaves soon.

Well I read most blogs already and I'm off to finish reading.
I've been on that website Twitter. I love it, but I only have 4 friends whaaaaaaaaa Nobody loves me. hahahaha You all should join and update.

Okay, enough of me having nothing, I'm off to drink more coffee and work on that application.

Have a good Thursday all!!!

8 comments:

captain corky said...

More coffee! That's kind of my motto.

Special K said...

I live on the infamous Hwy 7 (too bad stalkers it runs all through Arkansas, I dare you to fine me..HA HA!!)


If you don't know what that is, Google it and you can imagine the traffic we have from Spring through Fall. But it is beautiful here. I love living amongst the green!!!!!!!!

Coffeypot said...

I have had to perform CPR on a heartattack co-worker and it isn't fun. Antoher one told me he was going to need CPR and I told him if he fell out, I would get him breathing agin by kicking him in the nuts. Ever seen a man suck air in when his boys have been crushed?

Burfica said...

corky--amen, more coffee

K--Yeah with lake powell here and grand canyon, bryce, antelope. we get about 3 million visitors a year in our small 4 stop light town.

coffey--I haven't had to do cpr, the hubs has tons of times (emt) but I had to hold the lower jaw on, and leg protruding bone on a little 12 year old girl. I was messed up after that.

Joy T. said...

Those pictures you put on your posts are just priceless! I have to look up what Twitter is because someone invited me this morning and I don't have a clue. I am so out of the loop it's not even funny.

CrystalChick said...

Speaking of CPR, I was all freaked out because I had to have a stress test today. Just thinking about it had my heart in my throat. LOL
I used to do Myspace all the time but since Blogger I don't go on there too much. I have Facebook, never use it. I have CafeMom, never use it. It would probably be the same way with Twitter... but maybe I'll check it out. I guess because some of my blog entries are so long that after I'm done posting and reading others there isn't much time left. I've already given up cleaning, cooking and caring for my kids to blog. LOL JK of course. ;)

Burfica said...

joy--I have no clue on most things till someone invites me. That's how I started blogging.

Crystal--yeah I blog and pogo way before everything else. hahahahaha

Dorko said...

Man, I remember the days when that town of yours was fast asleep until Memorial weekend - tourist would pile in then and it'd be crazy til Labor day then - drop dead.
I lived there what, close to 10 years? And I could see it cycling up each season... truly, you've tourist going through year round now, doncha?
Good luck with the Ap.!
Captain Daddy deserves a cushy spot.