CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Another busy weekend

Well I got some pics of my nails I had done on Friday. I know they aren't the best pics. For some reason we cant' get the light right now.

Just real springy looking and I have pink flowers on the blue nails and purple flowers on the pink nails, and a coupld swimming frogs thrown in there for good measure.

So....get my nails done and I'm almost late getting the kid. Get him and check the mail. We did get captain daddy's stuff turned into the campground for a lot there, and we got the very last lot.

Saturday Gigantor got up and worked on straightening up the living room. I got up and started hanging about 5 loads of laundry worth, then we went to washing. Did about 8 or more loads, cuz we did sheets and towels and all the good stuff.

We then decided we had to run some errands, it was about 2 in the afternoon (oh yeah we went through all the clothes in our closets too, got a big donation pile) So..I'm filling out a list of things we have to do, and one of my fricken finger nails that I just had done, up and pops off. Just pops right off. I call my nail lady and tell her and she tells me to come right up, so I did.

Got a new nail put on. Then went to post office, to drop of a prescription, to ups store, to Bashas to deliver avon and pick up eggs, bacon and fresh green beans. Then went to Gigantor's sisters to deliver avon and pick up a pair of Kiddo's pants they hemmed. Went to sonic got big drinks. Came home to put the cold groceries away. Gigantor walked down to the Kawasaki place to pick up the 4 wheeler (had new tires put on--360 bucks worth) He went and got gas and came home. Then we called captain daddy to ask about taking him to do the deposit on the lot. And he was fuming mad. I guess I had mentioned we should all go to the movie. I mentioned it like on Wed. And captain daddy threw a fit that there was nothing he wanted to see, so I dropped it. Well he was mad that I didn't call and we didn't go to the movie. For fuck sake.

So...I call him back and get a bit mad that he couldn't pick up the dam phone and call, instead he waited around getting madder and madder. So...I told him that, and he of course he changed the subject. I said Fuck dad it's not like we went without you, cuz we didn't go either. So he calmed down.

Today, we got up did a bit more work, then Gigantor and Captain Daddy and Kiddo all went to walmart. Got two pair of jeans for kiddo, (he has ripped out all but one pair of pants) and got him a pair of shorts, and picked up some new pillows.

Came home and we made a nice brunch, ate with dad and watched Alvin and the Chipmunks. That was so dam cute. Then we watched Calamity Jane. I had never seen it, another good movie. Then Dad and Gigantor wanted to watch Hell to Eternity. I watched parts of it, but they did. By that time it was after 6, and we had to get dinner going.

That was our busy weekend. Looks like Captain Daddy has three days off next weekend so we can go ahead and move his trailer down to that lot in the campground. Then we can start tearing crap apart at the other place. whooohooooo

Okay well I hope you all had a good weekend, and have a great Monday!!!!

13 comments:

CrystalChick said...

Your nails are soooo sweet!!! I never get mine done, I get a kit and do them myself. Actually, there is a picture of me and hub at a wedding this weekend where I was holding his chin when we were about to kiss or something but there's a big gawdy ring, I love it tho, and my nails in the shot. Maybe I'll post it. For 5 bucks, the nails aren't half bad. LOL
Yes, you were busy again. Wash.... ugh... I've got a basement full of it, gotta tackle today. We went to breakfast, then a wedding/reception Saturday, yesterday saw a movie and then had wedding leftovers with the brides family.

captain corky said...

Damn, you had a busy weekend! My weekend was pretty relaxing. I did lower my kid's crib so that was productive. Your nails look nice!

Burfica said...

crystal--I use to grow mine and put new polish on every 3 days. But a friend went to school and does them for the cost of watching her son once in a while. hehehehe

corky--Yeah I think all our weekends are busy, even if we are playing. But not playing till moved. heheehehe

Dorko said...

Love the purdy nails!
=)
Once upon a time ago...I had a similar 'beef' over going to the movies with my Mom.
Only she didn't drop it as easily as your Daddy. (maybe I shudda dropped the F-Bomb her way?)
...I was running just a tad late that day - she & a friend left without me.
I had been dropped by someone else at Mom's place & was now locked out of the apartment building, in like, sub-zero temperatures. Luckily someone who also lived in the building happened along and let me in (just as I was freezing to death - this doesn't take long when you also factor in wind chill) & I was able to finagle away into Mom's apartment... nevertheless she was still miffed at ME for missing the movie!
To this day I've yet to understand that - she didn't miss it, she went, she had a good time, while I nearly froze to death - you'd think that would have been 'penalty' enough [for me] wouldn't ya? *sheesh*
Glad you got Captian Daddy a spot - criss adverted, yes?!

Burfica said...

dorko--I don't know what's with parents. Like if you don't call when they want you to, they get all pissed off, but god forbid they pick up the phone and call themselves.

Special K said...

Pretty nails!!!!!!!!!!
Your weekend made me tired, unfortunately mine wore me out mentally and I have no pretty nails to show for it. Still got a bitchy Dad so does that count for something?

Burfica said...

k--maybe we should get our bitchy dad's together.

Coffeypot said...

I spent most of the weekend looking for land and/or a country home or trailer. I didn't get my nails painted either. Just burnt a lot of gas. But I did get to play with my new toy, a GPS to find the homes.

Biddie said...

Love your nails.
I need to get my eyes checked...I read that you got LAID, instead of LATE picking up kiddo....Sorry, wrong kind of blog :)

Burfica said...

coffey--at least we have the lot, we just have to tear down one place and get ours up there all in about a month.

Biddie--well if you read me long enough you know I'm both kinds of blog. hahahahaha

Joy T. said...

Your nails are priceless! I am so incredibly boring I never get any polish or anything on my nails. And now I'm tired from reading everything you did on the weekend. Phew you are one busy lady!!

Neoma said...

I have had my toe nails done a couple of times, but if I had my fingernailes done, the stuff would be gone by nightfall. I have my hands in water so much. Seems Like I am always scrubbing something.haha

Phoenix5 said...

I know I'm late, but I had to add a comment about the "Alvin and the Chipmunks" movie. When I first heard about it, I didn't want to see it, but a few friends said I HAD to see it. So.. Mrs. Phoenix went out and bought it when it came out last week. We watched it on Saturday, and man, I haven't laughed so hard at a movie in a long time! I loved it! Was at Zellers (Canada's version of Target - owned by Target, I think) today and saw the soundtrack, so had to buy it. I love the "new" sound of the 'Munks!