CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Screw you and the horse you rode in on you effing city bastards!!!!

Oh my god people. I would be able to move and be fine if I didn't have to put up with the fucking city bastards.

We found out from the city that we have to move the electrical box. Okay the box is at the back of our lot. They want all the boxes moved to the front of the lot. No problem I would call them and let them move it. It is our responsibility to dig the trenches from the old box to the front of the lot, then again from the front of the lot to the back of the house. So...we have to dig trenches, then it is our responsability to buy all the conduit that needs layed down...um okay. But if you want it moved shouldn't you be buying it?? Then we have to pay for a new box. What the fuck?? you want it done you pay for it ass holes. Then we have to pay a re hook up fee. I NEVER WANTED IT TURNED OFF IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU ARE THE ASS HATS THAT HAVE TO TURN IT OFF TO MOVE IT!!! Total cost, just over 1000 dollars, that's if we dig our own trenches.

I about died. I wanted to shoot someone in the face. I mean I had budgeted in about 2500 for the move. That was to cover cinder blocks, wood, some skirting, fencing (in the front) hook up fee's and permits to move it in. I budgeted that much, no more. All my credit cards are maxed. We are already up to about 2800 in costs, and now I need to do this. And we can't move in until it's done.

And we were just informed that in less than a year the electric company has plans to dig up the streets and re lay all new lines, so all that shit we will buy and have put in will be null and void. IN LESS THAN A MOTHER FUCKING YEAR!!!!!!

Gigantor has been talking to the guy, and he is going to talk to his supervisor. Seeing as we have never interrupted service, that it's been turned on all this time, and we even dug the trench from the old box to where the trailer would be. If we can just hook it up, and we go ahead and purchase the new box (not the new one but the new one we would have to purchase again in less than a year) If we purchase that and any conduit and have it all ready for them. The guy said it sounded good and he would try to work with us but he has to check with his boss.

I don't see as they will let us get away with it. It would be nice though.

Guess now is not the time to bring up about the cable to Gigantor.

I called the cable company cuz I really really don't wanna go 3 weeks without internet and my shows. What would I do without ghost hunters and my CSI's and survivor? ahhhhhhhh So I asked the cable company if we could hook up service at the house we would be staying at, then in three weeks do it up at our new lot. They said yes, but it's 60 dollars each and every time we switch it. Have to pay it up front.

Okay my mother in law didn't show up to help like she said she would, I have been making phone calls and hanging gobs of laundry. I have all the "low" stuff packed (cept dishes, doing those close to last) I have to wait for Gigantor to get home and reach the high stuff. I asked him to put some down on the love seat for me this morning, but he didn't. grrrrr That's okay I've had lots of other work to keep me busy, plus reading blogs.

Okay, last note then I'm going. Kiddo has pulled something in his lower back/hip area. I tried to get him into our chiropractor but they wouldn't return my call, now they are gone till Monday. It's been getting worse, he could barely move last night, and he already called me once from school near tears. I told him to talk to each teacher see if he can just sorta sit and not do anything, and we would get some more icy hot on it and some ibuprophen in him when he got home.

Keep him in your good wishes please people. 11 year olds should not have to hurt like that.

Also, pray to the anti city officials gods and see if we can get something worked out smoothly with the dam electric thing.

Have a good Friday everyone!!!!

12 comments:

Vanessa said...

Now I see where you can't fight city hall came from!

Coffeypot said...

The most useless and inefficient people in the world are government employees. They follow rules and never use common sense. Good luck. Okay! I sorry! I didn't mean it about the lazy useless government employees. I don’t want to piss off the city, county and state agency God’s since I will be dealing with them soon. They are wonderful useless people. Amen!

CrystalChick said...

Sometimes a really good sob story and a sympathetic employee will get the job done. Sounds like you have a good enough story and reason to ask for a little assistance. Now just to find someone who can/will help. City/government etc. would do it for their friends/family.
Hope things work out for you. Guess you'll be pushing 'Skin So Soft' big time this summer, huh?? Sell, sell, sell. I'm a little worried actually about my craft fairs. I do pretty good work and have a big assortment of items but with the prices of every single thing going up, up, up, maybe people will not be able to buy anything extra. Just gas prices alone lately have been getting scary. So we could all be setting up our booths and the fairs could be empty. :( Oh I hope not. Please Bushwhacker, send the checks out soon!!! LOL

Have a good weekend. Best wishes for everything.

none said...

Eww. I hope they see fit to cut you a break and I sure hope the kiddo feels better. Not sure what other than ibuprophen you can give to an 11 year old.

Burfica said...

Vanessa--yeah the bastards. hahahaha

coffey--shhhhh not to loud or the crap will spill over to you

crystal--I hope the craft fair is busy busy for you. 3.50 a gallon here.

Hammer--I could give him alot more, but it's not good for him. hehehehe maybe a beer.

kidding people, just kidding.

Libby said...

burfica-hope kiddo is alright! snf have you got the phone turned on yet? when i worked for the phn co, it was $90.00 jyust to get new svc in!!

Terry Stynes said...

Goddamn mother fuckin mother-in-laws! They're useless scum. grr.
I love coming to this site just to read all the new swear words that I've never heard of. *cough*.
Coffeypot is so right about government officials/civil servants...they are WORSE than mother-in-laws any day of the mother fucking week!! And I don't care... sue me you bastards!!

~SugarBear~ said...

I will keep you in my prayers Burf.

Jules said...

Ah shit, Burf! Can't anything go right for you guys?! What did you do to piss off the kharma Gods so much? Babes, if I had a few extra thousand, I'd sent it your way...

Unfortunately, I don't... so my prayers for a smoother road ahead will have to suffice!

Burfica said...

libby--I probalby wont' call and disconnect my phone till the monday after we move. And reconnection is 39.99 on my bill.

Terry--my daddy was a marine and husband in the navy and my sister was a biker, everyone moved on to law enforcement of some kind so I have a whole arsenal of curse words. hehehehe

C--thank you we can sure use them.

Jules--I know you would baby, but your prayers would be awesome g/f

Special K said...

That sucks about the electric box! UGH! I hope you find a way around that, good luck. I am glad to be out here in the country ordinance free, that's for sure.
I hope kiddo just has something minor like a pinched nerve. It will unpinch itself but is the devil in the meantime. Nobody should hurt ever, poor kid!

Joy T. said...

Oh wow do you have your hands full right now! I sure hope things work out and you're able to keep that money in your pocket. Like moving isn't quite stressful enough and they have to go and do that. Jerks.