CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Lookie Lookie my new digs


Whooohoooo everyone check out my new digs!!!!!

I loved the dragon, I collect dragons. But it was soooo dark. I was looking for something a bit lighter so it didn't feel all depressing over here. Plus it's spring, I didn't need dark right now.

I love the cactus just like here in Arizona!!!

That dog in the pic up above has the darndest expression. hahahahah

I didn't have a bunch go on today, except that. Went and got a couple things to make dinner with and went to the Chiropractor. I hope he can make my back feel better and the meds the doc gave me make my knees feel better, then I should be able to walk good again. yayyyyyyyyyyyy

Oh my gosh, as I sit here ready to sign off. Gigantor just got a phone call. We may not have to tear down my mom's old house. A man just called from the reservation (they like to take old trailers out there to use as sheep camps) Well, he wants it. We were gonna give him a week to move it. Cuz we need to get dad out of there first. He wants it this weekend. He will move it and take it and then we don't have to spend 4 weeks tearing it down. Oh my gosh people send good vibes and prayers, we so need this, we need it bad!!!! Everything is falling into place the way it should be, and we really need it to right now. Ohhhhhhhhhhh I'm so giddie I'm gonna flip.

Okay breath, it might fall through, but we will see.

Alright Gigantor is done cooking the bacon for our bacon cheeseburger meatloaf we are making. I need to go help him finish up.

Have a great evening and wonderful Friday everyone!!!!

23 comments:

Rhea said...

LIke your new digs...and I hope things work out with your mom's house!

Your dinner tonight sounds way too yummy. :o)

cookie monster said...

Good news at last eh?

And I wonder if the cactus in the background would make good Cactus Jam?

captain corky said...

Good news! I hope it all works out.

I dream of dinner's like that. ;)

melody said...

Burfie, I LOVE your new digs!!!

Burfica said...

Rhea--thank you, yeah it was way good

cookie--I don't know but it is the right kind of cactus, probably comes from young one's though.

corky--ty...yeah it was yummy once we got it done

Miss anne--yayyyyyyyyy ty I think I like it too.

CrystalChick said...

Love your new page!!! However, it's the strangest thing, when I click on your link in my blogroll, it brings up your page but only your heading and sidebar, so I have to go and click on your post listing to actually read it. Strange.

{{{{good wishes}}}}

Hub had a meeting last night so he had hot dogs and soup, tonight we have errands to run so I think we're only having toasted bagels with different cheeses, sweet onions, lettuce. I buy the bagels fresh from Wegmans then freeze them right away and they thaw great.

Special K said...

I like your new look! I am so happy to hear of the news of your Mom's house, yes you do need things to go your way, maybe it will set up a karma trend and we will all have good things happen from now on! HUGS

Burfica said...

crystal--I have one other person that has that problem with my blog too. weird.

K--gosh I hope so, and I hope the good things roll right to you my friend.

The Laundress said...

I love it here...very pretty...

TL said...

Bacon chezbgr meatloaf sounds SOOO good right about now!

Anndi said...

The decor is lovely!

It's fantastic when good news seems to come out of the blue.

Burfica said...

jj--ty I like it too

tl--long time no see, it was good the 2nd day too.

anndi--yeah it's all falling into place now.

Jules said...

OMG... I'm praying for you, my dear!!! And I like the new look!! I agree, it's brighter and fresher!

Joy T. said...

Sending tons of good vibes your way!! And the new digs look great!

~SugarBear~ said...

mmmmm bacon cheeseburger meatloaf - that sounds good! Love the new digs - very nice. I'll keep praying that things work out for Mom's house. :)

Burfica said...

jules--ty I think I like it too.

joy--ty we need them.

C--it is so yummie, and thanks, hoping it all falls into place.

Anonymous said...

Hello Sweetie. I'm all caught up with your posts but I think I've missed something.

Straighten me out: Your Dad currently lives at the house; he is going to move to a trailer park; people are going to take the house away. Then what happens?

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

I like cacti too. I like how unique that they are. I've never been to Arizona but want to. I especially want to go to Sedona.

Burfica said...

james--Sedona is beautiful if you minus all the froot loops.

Babzy--quick catch up. When my mom died we started lawyer proceedings to get her lot and trailer. When my dad moved up here, we moved his travel trailer onto that lot behind the existing trailer. We got the lot, so we want to move our trailer up to that lot (we live in a mobile home park) So...we had to get dad and his travel trailer out, and either have someone take the old junky one or tear it down. Then we can have ours moved up there.

Pant pant. Did that explain it?? I hope so.

MomThatsNuts said...

So how are things going? And by the way how is your tooth?? Everything better with that?? I hope everything goes the way you need it to go! ok then, when I am not working anymore, I can stay home and CROCHET (I still have your afghan half done in a bag in my closet calling me and mocking me...lol)

Mom

the planet of janet said...

i like it!!! looks great!

Burfica said...

mom--things are going very busy. Hope the not working is real good for ya hun.

Janet--thank you thank you.

Vanessa said...

Love the new background!