CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The Fuck you say!!!!!

Holy fuck I'm a cusser!!! Did you guys realize that??? I had no clue!!!

I saw this on another blog. The main page says the average percentage of cussing on a page is 8%. That is average. Now look at what I am.

The Blog-O-Cuss Meter - Do you cuss a lot in your blog or website?
Created by OnePlusYou



Okay on a side note. I went to the doctor tonight.

I had my annual scheduled. Luckily they didn't have to do that icky pap smear thing. I'm good for one more year.

But my blood pressure was through the roof. 185 over 105. Now I take medication for my blood pressure, but that's what it's been since Feb. Gigantor and the doc think it's because I've been in so much pain from my knees.

Her and I discussed taking pain meds alot. I'm so scared to take them because of all the crap with my mom. She got hooked she would get them from two or three docs and pharmacy's she over did them. That and the smoking helped lead to her death.

I know that I could get hooked easy. I almost did after both of my surgeries. So...I cried to the doc for a while said I didn't want to do that, I could not put my family through the hell I went through with mom.

She prescribed me a non narcotic one--Tramadol. She said she has seen me in pain so much that it's time to see how my body reacts out of pain, so we have to aggressively address the pain issue, so I can become more mobile and lose some weight.

Anyhow that was the just of my appointment.

Wish me luck tomorrow Captain Daddy will be here, and I need to talk to him about the two trailer parks to move his travel trailer too, so we can go forward with the move. I'm hoping for this one that has an indoor pool open all year, so we can go use it too. Maybe I could do some of my water aerobics stuff.

We will see which one he wants me to pick an application up from though.

Have a great Wednesday everyone. And tell me what you got on the cuss o meter.

19 comments:

CrystalChick said...

Well for fuckity fuck's sake, I only got freakin' 4.2%. Can you even believe that damn shit? What fucktard designed that assinine fuckometer shithole tester cause mine is sure as fucking shit off the mark dammit. LOL
Actually.....
I really do not curse much. And when I do want to drop a little f-bomb I try to use 'frickin' or 'freakin' just for the kiddies sake.

I'm so sorry for your pain, but glad the doctor is trying to do non-narcotic first. There are pain management doctors that maybe you could see if you get no relief from that particular med. Also, have you tried any kind of spray on stuff like 'BioFreeze'? It has some essential oils in there and kind of act as a numbing agent. Then there's acupuncture too, altho I didn't like it personally and it got too expensive anyway and probably not covered by insurance either. But it's another option possibly. Meditation too! I've gotten out of the practice for some time so I shouldn't be telling others to do this, do that. But what could it hurt to try, right? Maybe get a cd of some sort of relaxation music... you can listen to music samples in some Barnes and Noble and Borders stores now to find one you like... or one with a guided meditation and that might help with blood pressure some too.
My husband had a hard time quitting smoking so he went to a hypnotist and it did work for awhile and she gave him tapes to listen to for days he was on the edge.
Good luck.

Coffeypot said...

I scored a 2.4%. Can you believe that shit? I'm an ex-sailor for fuck's sake. I feel I have let the guys down. Shit!

Burfica said...

crystal--yeah I have a big potty mouth, my son knows not to say what I say. I'm worse when I write. Thank you for a bunch of the suggestions, a couple of them I hadn't thought of yet.

Coffey--my hubby is ex navy and I cuss worse than him most times. hahahaha Comes from being an ex marines daughter I think.

captain corky said...

I don't have to take the test I know I fucking curse a lot. ;)

I hope those pain meds work for you.

Burfica said...

corky--fuckin A!!!!

Dorko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dorko said...

Aw... a good cussing-word!
I have tried to retire them words from my vernacular.
It aint happening!
No matter how earnstwhile my effort has been (10 Years!)- they still slip out.
Mostly when I'm driving.
lol (guilty giggle)
I'm not sure it can be totally done?
Once in the brain - always in the brain - A?
Only thing now is that when I do drop a swear, I can hear heads shock-snapping in my direction.
...and then there's those times when I'm, ah, 'deliciously indisposed' and, I, uh, am-mmm, 'deliberately' being discriptive with choice words!
:P

Burfica said...

dorko--that's to funny. Well I do curse alot more on here than I do when I speak.

Special K said...

LMAO at your rating! I think I can't compete. I have toned down in my older years.
That BP reading? OMG woman! Drew's was the same way and they switched meds and now he is good again. Hope you get that down, like, yesterday and that your new meds for the knees work too (hey Drew has that too! Are you kin?)
HUGS sweetie! Feel better soon!

Burfica said...

K--who knows we might be kin. hahhahaha Yeah they are gonna see if it's cuz of pain if not they are gonna get me a second blood pressure med.

Christine said...

HOLY SHIT! I was ashamed by my 40..you need to be flogged and I have just the good looking stud to do it.

Hmm, well nevermind, Im going to keep that one.

Sorry you feel like crap but I personally am a firm believer that narcotics are our friend.

Biddie said...

I scored a 0%. Can you believe that shit? I swear my head off in 'real' life.
I know what you mean about the pain meds. My bio mother is a drunk (alcoholics go to meetings) and I have spent most of my life afraid thatI would turn out the same way. I seldom drink..maybe once or twice a year I really tie one on. Still, it scares me.
You really should try something for the pain. Have you tried Lakota or anything like that? Shawn and I use it now and again. It's not as good as a percocet (or 10, in my case)but it does help.
I hope that you;re feeling better :)

Burfica said...

Christine--I don't know why I got so high, I don't fucking cuss. hahahaha

Biddie--I'm hoping this tramadol will put a dent in the pain.

Barbara Doduk said...

Oh my, I don't know what my would be. I am sure waaaaay to high. Someone once told me I said fuck too much and I told him to fuck off. HAHA

Burfica said...

barbara--yeah I have had someone tell me that, and my response had about 20 cuss words but not fuck. lol

Anonymous said...

you are a filthy talker!!

I like it.

I don't even follow my own advice, but Yoga would do wonders for your blood pressure.

Special K said...

Well I got 20% and it said that was high. Huh. And to think I had been holding back, or thought so. Hee.

Joy T. said...

53% LOLOLOL I think you broke it! Mine was 10.something% Sometimes there's just nothing better then a good swear. Sorry to read you're in so much pain and your blood pressure is so high. Yikes. I hope you can find something to help soon. In the meantime? Just swear more. Maybe that will help to bring the BP down :o)

Phoenix5 said...

Ok, how does one get "BELOW 0%"??? That's my rating!

I don't curse in writing, but I have been known to let slip a few doozies in speech. Despite my efforts to eliminate "colourful metaphores" (Thanks, Spock!) from my vocabulary, when the stress level goes up, so does the quantity (and colourfulness) of those colourful metaphores!