CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

ummm Yikes


Okay well we did some stuff last night, and it's hugely apparent we aren't gonna be ready by Saturday. Gigantor says we are moving it weather we are ready or not.

So....I guess we just have to wedge stuff in here or tie stuff down and pray nothing gets broke. uggghhhh

My house is such a disaster right now. I have boxes and newspaper and tools and dirt everywhere. Since all the packing stuff is everywhere, there has been no room to clean anything. uggghhhh

I might just be amazingly tired, and can't see the good right now. I'm ready for it to be all over and done with.

I did call the cable company and on Friday I'm gonna have cable moved up to that friends house, so we have our shows at least. And kiddo can watch his. Just maybe one tiny bit of normalsy in all the chaos.

I think what is bugging me most is kiddo's birthday is the 8th. I haven't even finished shopping for him. And we usually do a dinner with family and friends, and I can't do a dinner at the house I'm staying at. That's not right me to invite a ton of people over to someone elses house. Anyhow, I'm trying to explain to kiddo that his party might be a week or two late. I hope to god he understands.

I'm gonna try my hardest to get him to the movie this weekend for his birthday. They are gonna be showing Iron Man.

Okay I need to go eat and see if I can get a few more things packed up.

Have a good Tuesday everyone.

p.s. I'm gonna read blogs first too. hehhehehehe

6 comments:

none said...

My friend moved his house with everything in it about 50 miles.

All he lost was a glass bowl.

Of course he taped all the drawers shut and layed the bookcases flat.

Anyhow I hope it goes well

Burfica said...

Hammer--we are sealing the cupboards shut and laying all the tall furniture flat. Taking out breakables, and what not, and just moving it with most stuff in it. Thing is I have alot of shit. lol

Phoenix5 said...

I hate moving too! Did you use your towels to wrap some of your breakables? We did... and it worked like a charm. Good luck!

Mia said...

omg you've no idea how glad I am that its you moving and not me.

Having said that, you have my deepest sympathies.

(((BIG HUGS)))

Jules said...

I'm sure he'll understand... a birthday party two weeks late is still a birthday party!!

Sending you enegry and determination to make it through this fork in the road, Estee!!!

Coffeypot said...

I tried to send you an email with some great cat picutres but it failed. I sent it to the email on your profile. It you have a differnet one, let me know, please.