CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

apologies

I just wanna apologize to my sister. Apparently when I said she used to say some things like that that irritated me (in the last post) I guess I upset her or made her mad.

I didn't mean to do that, cuz she hasn't done that in a long time. I was just so ticked at my mother in law for doing that shit all the dam time. That I vented hard.

I know I upset her too, cuz she always ALWAYS calls me on her way to work, and she didn't.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

on a couple side notes. My father in law was at the dinner thing at the sister in laws. And he told us how he jumped all over Kiddo's shit back on thanksgiving. But kiddo didn't tell us he did. FIL jumped on him for getting something to eat at the house we were at, said he didn't ask. Gigantor said, Oh YES HE DID. FIL goes, Oh I didn't realize that. At which point I expected Gigantor to say, well you should check first, and don't yell at our kid about stuff till you know the facts, it's not your place. But Gigantor caved. That old fuck still intimidates him from all the years he beat him. Gigantor could kill this man with one punch now. grrrrrrrrrrr stupid ass in laws.

Of course a dinner with 20 people there, and they didn't have one single drink. That didn't surprise me. They didn't even have enough food, as usual.

Oh and on that last post. I meant pea salad not pee salad. hehehehehe

Hope you all have a better Thursday than I will. I'll be flipping out all day that I upset my sister to the point of her not calling me.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

20 comments:

Jules said...

Oh no! Alekx... come back to Burf!! She needs you!!!

Try to have a decent day today, Estee... ((HUG))

Burfica said...

jules---hugggssss back.

Anonymous said...

Your sister will come back. My sister and I never fight because I usually let her have her own way. But we did have a nasty spat this year. I blame it on my mental health (or lack of it).

My point is that one little spat was devastating to me. I don't think it bothered her as much because she doesn't have all the emotional problems that I have.

I really get how upset you are that you think you pissed off your sister but it's all to do with your emotional state. It's normal for sisters to bicker and fight.

Alekx - come back. Your sister really needs you more than you probably realize.

Burfica said...

babzy--right I hear you. The way she is, I expected her to call me and yell at me for upsetting her, then it's all right. But she didn't call, which bugs me more. lol

none said...

I'm glad I don't have relatives that blog. they would always be mad at me.

pee salad lol

Anonymous said...

Awwww sorry to hear about the troubles with your sis.

I am sure you can work things out. Let her huff about it for awhile and then send her some flowers. :o)

Good Luck!

Burfica said...

hammer--I know I am full of pee talk too.

Ponderings--- do florist shop sell stink weed??? hehehehe

OoOO was that my outside voice??

Mia said...

SHe's your sister, she'll be back. (((BIG HUGS)))

Libby said...

...stink weed...burfica, you're so bad! but, you sound like one of the most real little sisters i know!

~SugarBear~ said...

pee salad - hee hee, I missed that one. you two will make up... your sisters.

Burfica said...

miranda--she better be

libby--I'm as real as they get

C--yup pee's lol

Biddie said...

I am sure that things will blow over with your sister. Sisters are too important to each other.
I missed the first 40 years of my sisters life, and we promised to not waste anymore time. You are so lucky to have all of the memories that you have. She will come around, I know it :)

Burfica said...

biddie--I was hoping, but no phone call tonight either, and no sister commenting on my blog tonight either.

captain corky said...

I hope you guys made up and are once again ready to take on the world. ;)

Marni said...

They only thing I know about sibling relationships is what I've learned from watching my two kiddos... and by that I mean to say she will call you and you two will be fine.

Burfica said...

corky--not yet, she still hasn't talked to me.

marni--yeah, hopefully sooner than later.

Canadian flake said...

well dear fica...hope you don't let it go as long as my sister and I have...we had a fight 1 1/2 yrs ago...last Saturday was the 1st day we were civil to each other since.

Hang in there and make up you two..lol

Love ya both.

Burfica said...

flake--I don't think I could let it go that long. Been two days and I've been messaging the crap out of her.

Azathoth100 said...

Hope everything works out between you and Alekx. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Burfica said...

aza--thank you sweetie!!!