CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 19, 2007

If I could make a sick face it would go here.....

That's right, I'm sick. I started feeling a bit icky the day before the memorial, and by Sunday I was pretty sick. I went to the doctor this afternoon. Yup...another sinus infection. I got some heavy antibiotics. I hope it really starts kicking in by Wednesday.

The memorial went okay, I think it helped them to hear from some of his friends. I even got up and told a little story that I remembered. Everyone said I did a great job on the food. We didn't get home till about 1 or 2 and then I crashed on the couch till almost 6.

We have four fricken thanksgivings to do. hehehehe My friend really wants us to eat with them and really wants my dad there. So...they are doing there's on Wednesday. So...we are going over there. Thursday, we are having dinner with Gigantor's parents. (blech) Friday we are doing a small dinner here. And Saturday we are doing a dinner with my aunt and uncle. gahhhhhhhhh What a busy week again... I think I need more drugs. hehehehe

I'm gonna try and catch up with everyone soon.

I do have one thing to ask. I start making out my Christmas cards on Thanksgiving holiday. I have a few people's address. Like Jules, Flake, Cookie, Phoenix, Aza, Miranda....I would love to send you a card if you would like to lend your addy. I will send mine to whoever wants too. I will NOT give out your addy to anyone else, and I will NOT stalk you unless you ask really nice. hehehehe

If anyone would love a christmas card from little old (ha ha @ little) me, then please send your addy to my e-mail, I'll delete it as soon as I use it, and not send it to anyone else. addy is burfica@yahoo.com

I'm gonna go take some more drugs and go to bed. My head hurts. Hope you all have had an okay week, weekend, and good Monday.

20 comments:

Libby said...

burfica, go lie down and take your meds as directed TIL GONE!! or else this crap will come back over and over and over!! gaaahhhh! i'm sorry, i sound like a bossy *itch, but that's really what you need to do...speaking from experience... sorry again, just want you better for the holidays!

Libby said...

OMG, burfica, we read each other's minds! i post at exactly the same time as you're posting on my blog!! weird!!

Burfica said...

libby---that is so dam funny, we need to hook up on im or something, I'm usually up this late every night.

Libby said...

we should! libybil@hotmail.com !

captain corky said...

Wow you're very busy this week! Don't worry though, I'll keep you even busier in between all the birds and pies you're going to be cooking. ;)

Burfica said...

corky--gee thanks. cough cough.

Anonymous said...

You need to take a breather and relax for a bit.

I hope you feel better soon!

Burfica said...

ponderings--thanks, hope I do real soon.

~SugarBear~ said...

Burfica,

Have a great Thanksgiving & I hope you're feeling better very soon.

Burfica said...

C--thanks, you have a wonderful one too!!!!

Phoenix5 said...

Rest, Burfica! REST! You know, this being sick COULD be an excuse to beg out of some of those Thanksgiving dinners... just a thought... Have a Happy Thanksgiving, my friend!

Canadian flake said...

awwwwwww baby..glad you went and got some drugs...hope they kick in soon.

Ya know you can stalk me anytime...

((((hugs))))))

Burfica said...

phoenix--the only one I want out of, they won't take that excuse. lol

Flake--yeah lets hope the drugs react soon. I love stalking ya.

Mia said...

Hope you're feeling better soon.

and oh yeah....'stalk me, stalk me'....omg...I need to get a life. lol

Azathoth100 said...

Enjoy the drugs, and try to keep your sanity during this holiday run-around. If nothing else at least you'll have your fill of good food!
Happy Dead Turkey Day!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how far behind I am with reading. Very sorry about your friend's Dad. Such a shock to her and her family. But you were there to support them. That's an important role.

I had to smile about the Christmas card thing. It's a dying art don't you think? Nice that some people keep the tradition alive.

Have a great Thanksgiving.

Jules said...

Burf - I'm sorry you're feeling sick on Thanksgiving weekend!!! Dope up, feel better... hang in there with everything that's going on!!! ((HUGS))

Can't wait for my Christmas Card!!

Burfica said...

miranda--whooohooo I'll stalk you, I need a life too.

aza--in laws does not = good food. hehehehe at least one dinner is one I'm cooking and one is my family so that will be good.

babzy--I love to send cards, even just because cards. I think it's important for people to get snail mail other than bills.

jules---whooohooo I like hugs, and I will be sending sometime before christmas. hehehehe

captain corky said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you're feeling better.

Dan said...

feel better! Happy Thanksgiving!