CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 09, 2007

Brrrrrr

Dang it is chilly this morning. I'm used to Gigantor getting up at 4 in the morning and turning the heat up. So it's not warm, but chill is cut out of the air when we get up. But we had to do it this morning. hehehehe

He did get out of here okay yesterday. He did forget to help me with one thing, and he didn't get the hand gun out for me. I'm gonna have to see if I can hike over his pile of junk to the gun cabinet and get it. He also forgot his hiking boots. Moron. lol He wanted to go buy the store and buy a whole nother pair.

I was irritated. His one pair is brand new. Not my fault he forgot them. I don't have money to go around blowing on his dam shoe habit (he's worse than a dam woman) He has like work boots, hiking boots, tennis shoes, taekwon do shoes, workout shoes, three pairs of cowboy boots, and two pairs of slippers. I have one pair of shoes I wear, (can't wear fancy sandals anymore with my leg issues) and I have two pair of slippers. That's it.

So he was mad I wouldn't let him buy a new pair. I told him to suffer with his tennies. He did call me later and apologize. Lucky for him. hehehe

I don't have much else to really gab about today, so I'm gonna leave you with a fun little thing.

Let me know what planet you are.

Have a good Friday everyone!!!




You Are From Jupiter



You are exuberantly curious - and you love to explore newness.

Enthusiastic and optimistic, you get a kick out of stimulating intellectual discussions.

Foreign cultures and languages fascinate you. You love the outdoors, animals, and freedom.

Chances are you tend to exaggerate, so try to keep a lid on that.

If you do, you'll continue to be known for your confidence, generosity, and sense of justice.



19 comments:

Christine said...

I know what planet I am on. Planet "easilymanipulatedbymen" As a matter of fact, I am queen.

Oh and stop that darn toe tapping, It's up.

Burfica said...

christine--now I'll have to go read. We need to allow no more flights to that planet. lol

Canadian flake said...

ok this dumb thing says I am from Saturn...but I am really from "planetwhereallmenshoulddie"..and I WILL be head executioner there...lmao.

Burfica said...

flake---OOooO I think there is a theme going on the comments here. lol Saturn is nice. lol

Canadian flake said...

I am thinking saturn would be nicer than Canada today..lmao. I heard there are no gnomes there...hee hee.

Burfica said...

flake--no and the funny gasses in the air might make you not care about what gnomes do. hehehehe

Canadian flake said...

toooooooo late I already don't CARE what gnomes do...although I would dance a happy dance if a certain gnome dropped dead!!!lol

Burfica said...

flake--do him in, put a pointy had on him, color it red, and put him out on the lawn for the winter. heheheh Nobody will know he's not a real lawn gnome.

Canadian flake said...

hee hee brilliant plan...I think it will be my weekend project..lmao.

yes ev1 reading this had=hat..lol

Burfica said...

flake-- thanks for correcting my wonderful typing. hehehehe sounds like a good weekend project. the snow will cover him soon enough. You should be free and clear till june. lol

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday.

It's cold and rainy here...terrible combo!

And Fa is still sick...Gonna be a long ass weekend.

Burfica said...

jj---what a bummer. Kiddo and I are well, knock on wood. Hope you all feel better soon.

Phoenix5 said...

I'm from Saturn too! Actually, the description pegged me pretty well. Interesting how they can get this kind of information from a few seemingly radnom questions... Mine is posted on my blog too. Happy Gigantorless weekend!

Anonymous said...

***You Are From Venus***


You love all forms of beauty. You love dressing up and anything luxurious.
A social butterfly, you're incredibly popular and a great host.
You're known for your fairness and affection. And as a frind to all.
Careful though! You're desire to please may make you too willing to conform.
Be yourself. Focus on what matters to you. You'll be all the more popular for it.

Burfica said...

Phoenix--thanks, I'll go check it out.

Ponder--venus sounds cool. Jupiter has me pegged in some of what it says.

Rick Rockhill said...

So I'm traveling to the East coast this weekend and I am SO NOT ready for the cold weather. eeewww how DO you deal with it!!!

Burfica said...

savant--what makes you think I deal with it?? I'm in arizona, I'm still in t-shirt.

jAMiE said...

Mine said i was from Mercury....hmmmm

Maureen said...

Oooohhhh... I'm from Jupiter too!