CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 02, 2007

Pain is Gone

Wow, I am sorry I didn't post yesterday. I think I had a touch (small touch) of food poisoning. Guess where I think I got it from??? hmmmm my mother in laws. uggghhhhh

We went trick or treating, and Kiddo got a haul man. He had a big pillow case as his candy bag, and the thing was half full.

We went over to the inlaws after they said they would have cup cakes and veggie tray and stuff.

She only had the cupcakes so far. And we were the only one's to show up. We had Kiddo's friend skinnyK with us. So...she said she would heat up the leftover beans. And we all had a bowl of beans.

If I had thought about it, I would have remembered that she had invited us over Monday night for leftover beans. I think they were about a week left over. Probably coming in and out of the fridge as they got what they wanted.

Anyhow, I woke up with the worst stomach pain, and was on the throne a big part of the morning. Almost puked a couple times taking Kiddo to school. His stomach was bad for a while in the morning, but he ate very little of them.

I came home and went back to bed. Only up for bathroom visits. My stomach was still sore last night, but I seem to be doing good now.

Oh oh on a side note. I get the camera's out for Gigantor to take some pictures of Kiddo in his costume so I can put it on the blog. I kept on and kept on to him to get some good close up one's. Not the one's where he's three houses away, and Gigantors across the street.

He gave me the camera's after a bit and told me he got a bunch of photo's. I went to download them so I could post them.

I HAVE 4 PHOTO'S!!!! 4 mother bunny humping photo's and only maybe is one close enough, but I have to turn it and crop it and shit. grrrrrrrr That man!!!

Okay that's about all I got in me today.

Going to a craft fair called Christmas in November tomorrow (always a huge thing here each year) And going to the street fair and balloon regatta tomorrow afternoon/night. They do the glow along main street. I'll post about that later. Hope it's not near the flop that Pumpkin Festival was this year.

Have a good Friday everyone!!!!

20 comments:

none said...

Old beans ugh. She sounds like my mother in law.

captain corky said...

I love me some week old beans with an ever so light film of mold. Lima, Green, or Baked. Doesn't matter to me!

Glad you're feeling better.

PS I'll ask my sister and get back to you. ;)

Burfica said...

hammer--well they tasted okay at the time. lmao

Corky--yayyyyyyy a onsie. lol Yeah these were pinto beans and ham hocks.

SIMON said...

Sorry you've not bean well!

Burfica said...

ebezp--if you knew me, you would know I'm never well (in the head) hehehehe

Phoenix5 said...

Beans, beans the musical fruit,
the more you eat the more you toot!
Except of course, when they are OLD beans!
Does that make you an OLD fart?LMAO!

Sorry you weren't feeling well. Food poisoning is never fun. Nexst time, be more cautious with your M-I-L's beans! ;-)

Burfica said...

phoenix--no kidding and she wanted us to come over for dinner tonight. I of course said NO.

Alekx said...

what you didn't want to go have more left over beans
you bad bad daughter in law
hahahahhahahahahaha
ugh

Burfica said...

alekx---I'm sticking my tongue out at you right now.

jAMiE said...

I hope you feel better...will you share in the haul? Yum!

Azathoth100 said...

Ok folks, it's about that time of year, the time when I get ready to start my X-mas cards only to realize my crappy ol computer deleted all my address list, which means what I need is for youse folks to e-mail me and end me your adresses and names of folks who I only may know through blog names (Hubby's, Kids, ect..). This is for private info, I won't be sharing those info in case your worried. But I am a big one for doing the card thing (even if you don't celebrate, in which case you get the more generic 'enjoy the season' card). So if you could drop a line and let me know it would be much apriciated. (I was gonna e-mail this out, but am not sure everyone here wants thier e-mail made public, so I'm doing this the old blogger way. My E-mail is:
Azathoth100@aol.com
Love
Azathoth

MomThatsNuts said...

You have the worst luck with food!! Plus you KNOW your mother in law HATES YOU right??? lol she is trying to tell you something. HERES YOUR SIGN...

Mom

Burfica said...

jamie--yeah you can have all you want for a sugar high.

Aza--all do that as soon as I'm done here.

Mom--Yeah I know, but now I guess I should try to kill her back huh??

Libby said...

...coulda been worse...coulda been duck from, say, china?

Burfica said...

libby-----OMG girl you crack my shit up!!!!

Mia said...

lol thankfully I only at at my mother inlaws a few times.

Hope you're feeling better now. LMAO I was just going to say what libby said....it could have been duck.

Burfica said...

miranda--quack quack

Julie said...

Left overs and stomach pains,, oh my! I feel for you.. I had bad food from a low end mexican joint and was in the floor all night, not so long ago... bless your heart.. hope things are back on track, or out of the track!!

Burfica said...

julie--yup things are much better. Gigantor and I got bad food poisoning from a low end mexican place. I haven't eaten any food from there since, even though Gigantor has. The dummy.

Canadian flake said...

old beans...yuckyyyyyyyy sounds like she needed to eat some herself..lmao