CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Holy Hell, where did my Saturday go??

I'm wondering where exactly my Saturday went.

Yesterday I pick Kiddo up from school. Skinny K was gonna come over and play. They informed, not asked me that his birthday is Monday so he was staying the night. I would have gotten mad at them informing me. But Kiddo had asked him and he had already asked his mom. Who didn't know that I didn't know about it.

So...I bring him home. Now these two boys together are so dam hyper, like the cartoons of Daffy duck, when he would pogo stick around doing the whoohoo whoohoo whooohooo thing.

They were hyper and driving me nuts. I hadn't yelled that much in a very long time. So...I load them both up at about 6:30 and we go get Skinny K's clothes and sleeping bag, then we drove on down to Sonic and got some dinner.

We came home and ate, and they got a bit better. I was going to let them stay up till 10 or so, being the weekend. I was out here working on the computer and at about 9:20 Kiddo sneaks into the bathroom and puts on his lounge pants. Then they announce that they are going to bed.

Well I had to stay up and make sure I got the dogs out one more time. I let them back in about midnight, and the cat darts in. I try to get him out, and he keeps hiding from me. So I threatened that if he asked to go out before morning I would kill him.

Yup...between Kiddo sleep walking, and the fricken cat and the dogs, I didn't get all the way in bed and asleep till about 3 in the morning.

This morning when the boys got up I threatened them with death if they weren't quiet, cuz I needed some sleep. They played Risk in the living room, then they went out and played on the trampoline. Skinny K's mom called to say they would be over to pick him up. I hadn't even gotten my ass out of bed. It was only 9 so not so bad.

I got dressed, Kiddo and I ate some lunch, and watched Extreme Makeover home edition, and then I had to do my avon that came in night before. I just now got a break, and it's almost 4 in the afternoon. ahhhhhhh

We will see what happens tomorrow. If it's any quieter, or laid back.

Hope you all had a great Saturday.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun with the boys! LOL

I have 6 boys so I know how they can get once they are all stirred up.

Today has seemed to whiz by for me as well. What's the deal?!

none said...

Damn sounds like my son's sleepovers!

Burfica said...

Ponderings--- 6 BOYS!!!!???? oh my gosh. I thought it was bad enough with one, the husband the father and most the pets being boys. lol

hammer--yeah Skinny K is always major hyper.

Phoenix5 said...

I worked this Saturday, so mine flew by too. I kept thinking today was Saturday, and because of that, missed church AND a practise for our Christmas Eve service... my bad!

jAMiE said...

My Saturday was nice and quiet, just the way i like it.

Yours sounded like fun.

Burfica said...

phoenix--now I gotta remember we all have tomorrow off too. Well Gigantor doesn't but school is out.

Jamie--glad it was nice and quiet. I like those kinds of days.

david mcmahon said...

G'day from Australia,

Came here from Captain Corky. You think your Saturday went quick? I know the feeling! It's Monday evening here and I can't believe my entire weekend went in a flash!

Mia said...

I hate when I loose a day, wondering where it went.

BTW what happened to your link list?

Canadian flake said...

lol this is exactly why I stopped having kids once I had a boy...1 boy is ALL I can take...2 is insane...lmao.

captain corky said...

Is Saturday over yet? The days just seem to be running together lately. ;)

Burfica said...

david--welcome, yeah I'm usually very busy on the weekends, need monday to recuperate. hehehe

Miranda--My link list isn't up?? It's up for me. how weird.

Flake--yeah but the hubby counts as a child, so you got 2 anyway. And yeah it's insane. lol

Corky--wake up, it's almost december. lol

Special K said...

Lord woman you are a saint! PS I love it when you say skinny k. Hee!