CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Better today

I'm doing much better today. They guys both apologized, and acted much better. They were even helpful (insert gasp here)

Yesterday I was busy as hell. I paid a shit load of bills, and I stamped all my avon books. I started addressing some christmas cards. That doesn't sound like a big event, but it is. I address them all, then I go back and make out the out of country one's, then out of town, then in town. I make out a good 80 or more cards a year. So...yeah it's a big thing. I'm about half way through the address book.

Then my avon came in. It was supposed to be in last friday, so I had alot of ladies calling, mad cuz they didn't have their shit.

I did all my avon, got it in bags, went and got the kid at computer club. Then Gigantor came home and we went out delivering books and avon.

I did get my candles from the candle party in. Whooooohooooo now my house will stink purty.

It's finally cooled down here. We have had temps that were 15 to 20 degrees above normal. But BAM now we are below freezing and barely get up in the 40's during the day, which is more like the weather for this time of year.

Anybody sick of turkey yet?? Amazingly, Gigantor and I are not. We had 4 different thanksgiving dinners, and then leftovers here for a couple days. Now I barely have enough left for a couple sandwiches and we are sad. Oh well, my candied yams, and carrot raisin salad ran out long ago.

I love that carrot raisin salad!! I eat so much of it, that is all I poop for days. shredded carrot and raisins. They don't even digest, cuz I eat so much. hehehehe I know I know TMI Deal with it people!!!

Okay I'm off to drink coffee, eat popcorn and read blogs.

Have a good Tuesday all!!!

22 comments:

Canadian flake said...

ewwwwwwwww wayyyyyyyyy TMI...luckily we still luvesss ya.

BTW where the hell are my left overs...I expected ya to fed ex me a plate...lmaooooooo.

Burfica said...

flake--the dam delivery guy must have ate it. hehehehehe

Libby said...

burfica!! that's almost as bad as the t-shirt i saw that says "corn poop"~! the thing that really gives you a shock is when your mom made 'holly candy' at christmastime, which is cornflakes, some stuff like rice krispie treats, and a WHOLE shit-ton of green food coloring! i promise you, you'll poop SOLID green!!

Burfica said...

libby--as bad as my son and the blue slushie this summer. hehehehee

Libby said...

burfica...i see a story here, no matter how bad kiddo hates you to tell it!!

Canadian flake said...

lmao I remember the slushie incident...still laughing here just thinking about it..roflmaooooooooooo.

p.s. shoot that damn fed ex jerk for me please.

Burfica said...

flake--nothing like multi colored poop to get the holidays going.

loading my gun now.

Jules said...

that's what I need right now... carrot raisin salad... I want to be your poop twinsie! LOL Did I just say that?

Anonymous said...

I could not eat another bite of turkey myself! Gag!

Burfica said...

jules--poop twinsie?? have you been in my cold medicine???

ponderings--pass the turkey please. hehehehe

Mia said...

Wow I was exhausted reading that.

With kat out of the house, I can light all the stinky candles I want. heehee.

Burfica said...

miranda--that's funny, cuz I would light them weather they liked them or not. I'm mom, I can do that. heheheh

Susan said...

this was a tmi blog lol, thanks for sharing, but glad the guys apologized, now tell them to wash floors on their hands and knees and you will truly believe they meant it..lol..
Just to share the weather We are having here, its 60 right now, and tomorrow will be 70..hehehe..SUCK IT UP, not everyone can have good sunny weather...D..

Burfica said...

susan--in 14 years I have never got that man to clean the floor even not on his hands and knees. hehehehe

Alekx said...

Nice now I see orange stringy poop

Burfica said...

alekx--thought you would like that

Azathoth100 said...

Glad the boys shaped up. Also hope that the poop clears up for ya, carrots are not fun to flush.

Burfica said...

aza--I know, shitty isn't it?? hehehehe

Brillig said...

Hahahaha. I'm so glad that your house will "stink purty"--just in time to cover the shredded carrot poop...

none said...

When my 11 yr old talks back I jump in his shit with both feet. an overwhelming response usually stops it really fast.

My house is filled with party lite stuff. Ugh

I threw the turkey out. I got sick of looking at it and everyone stopped eating on it days ago.

Burfica said...

brillig--got the pumpkin pie candle burning right now.

Hammer--Yeah he gets jumped on fast and hard. These aren't party light. They are Gold Canyon, a company here in Arizona.

Anonymous said...

Where did my comment go? It was brilliant if I do say so myself. Problem is I can remember what I wrote.