CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Pimple on my ass---Useless and irritating

Gigantor is the pimple on my ass. Yup still being useless, and now irritating. He is leaving for 4 more days of hunting this afternoon. I've been on his case since this weekend to get all his shit done, so he could just leave once he got off work.

Well the dumb ass has to come home and finish up shit.

All weekend, I was on his ass, and he kept going "I know, I know, I got time, get off my back"

So...I did.

Monday I got on his case to do a couple things after work, and get some of his stuff ready.

He stayed late to work, said he was goofing off with the guys. Then he went to his mothers. Yup, nothing done on Monday.

Tuesday he got off work at 1:30. I told him to get his ass home so we could get the stuff done. He said he was gonna check one little thing on his truck and be home. He walked in the door at 6:30. I tried to send him to walmart. Our shower head broke, so we have been taking baths for a couple days. I told him I wanted a new one before he left. He opted to fall asleep on the couch and yell at me each time I woke him up on Tuesday.

Now..see...I don't need him to do a lot for me. Get the shower head, and fill the giant dog feeder, and waterer (to heavy for me) and to get some other things down (to high up) So...I can take care of his daily chores while he's gone. That's it, that's all I need. I couldn't get him to do it since the weekend.

Well Tues I did put some laundry in. But I'm not going to go try to get all his hunting stuff together. I mean he had most the stuff from last time together, just needed to gather his clothes, bedding, freeze some water bottles and get his gun and cold stuff together.

He could have had everything but the ice chest and gun loaded up or, arranged to load up, he could have done it this past weekend. Instead my wonderful husband waited to start at 11 o'clock last night.

He's done none of what I asked him to do. And he knows he's not allowed to leave till he gets the heavy stuff out, and high stuff down. He did go to the store and fix the shower head at 11:30 last night.

I notice he got some of his stuff out this morning. But instead of organized I have this giant pile on my love seat. A pile of sleeping bag, blankets, hunting clothes, coats, binoculars, flashlights, knife, axe, belt, gps unit, and a map right on the top of this unorganized pile.

Man...some men. Don't know what to do with them, but love them, and shake your head at how boneheaded they can be.

He wanted to leave at about noon. I bet you money he won't get out of here till 3 or later, cuz he didn't do his shit.

Oh well...wish me luck alone with the kiddo for 4 days. hehehehe

We are gonna have some pizza tonight and watch movies on the weekend.

Have a good Thursday everyone!!

18 comments:

Canadian flake said...

Guess you should have pulled out the gun and reminded him that you DO know how to use it to finish off defective gigantors that can't get their ass moving...hee hee hee.

Good luck with kiddo this weekend, I am sure u2 will have a great time.

Burfica said...

Flake--yeah but that would have been a waste of ammunition, then I woulda had to clean up the mess. lol

Canadian flake said...

hee hee ONLY if you shot his ass in the house...drug em and drag em to the desert...I believe I have suggested this before..lmao.

Burfica said...

flake--can you imagine me grunting and groaning trying to drag that giant out the house and into the car?? That's to funny for words to describe. lol

Canadian flake said...

let me put some thought into it, I am sure we can think of something if we put our brains together...hee hee hee.

none said...

Damn. You've got a lot of patience.

Burfica said...

flake--yeah don't think to hard, you might explode.

hammer--I don't know if it's patients, or just I live in a house of boys, I might just be able to ignore alot. lol

Mia said...

lol some are as useless as tits on a bull....but hey I can still feel your love. ROFLMAO....sorry I shouldn't laugh, I do know how aggrevating it can be when they dont cooperate.

Burfica said...

miranda--no worries, laugh away, I do. lol

~SugarBear~ said...

Well, with the pimple gone hunting finally, at least you & kiddo can have the house to yourselves. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Men. You can't live with them and you can't live with them.

MomThatsNuts said...

wow, I hate hunting. And THAT is one of the reasons. ONE OF THE REASONS there are many...

You know the ETK and I are having our 22 year anniversary tomorrow, if I had KILLED HIM during our first year, I would be out on parole by now...Im just saying

Mom

Burfica said...

c--yeah lets hope he brings home the bacon. hehehe

babzy--amen sista

mom--hahaha that's funny.

Anonymous said...

Aren't men great? NOT! LOL

Libby said...

burfica-is canadian flake crazy?? don't you have a bathtub?? and maybe find a wood chipper to put the bones in? aw, heck, if there's a wood chipper around, that's all you need~! God...this is awful...i actually sound as if i have this all planned out...*gulp*

Burfica said...

libby--any of us that have had a man have it all planned out. It just takes an amazing strong woman not to act on it. lmaoooooooo

Burfica said...

ponderings---oops missed ya. Welcome. They are great, but just at certain things. Like being irritating. lol

Marni said...

I call my hubby "half-ass" all the time because he only does things half way...

Unload the dishwasher but don't put the dirty dishes in... wash clothes but don't put them in the dryer... clean the toilet but not the rest of the bathroom...

It looks like he does alot, doesn't it... not.