CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 30, 2007

Thanks you's Thank you's

First of all I wanna thank everyone for their support and worrying about me and Alekx. We talked, we are fine. I'm a bonehead, but we are fine. Nothing more about that, cuz that's private family stuffs.

But I do have to say THANK YOU THANK YOU to Jules for giving me this!!!





Jules is an amazing person. I've been very blessed to meet her on the internet, and have her in my life. Love ya Jules.

With saying that I am supposed to pass this on. I would love to pass it to everyone I read, cuz I adore you all, but I have to pick a few. So...gonna give it my best shot.

First and foremost, I wanna give it to

Alekx --- not only is she my sister, but my bestest friend!!! I love her more than anything, and she can be pretty darn friendly to everyone else in the word too. (cept for one certain person *cough cough*)

next is

Canadian Flake --- She is an amazing woman, and has been a wonderful friend. She has supported me through so much and I try to return the favor. I think everyone should have a friend as good as her.

third is

Libby ---I had seen Libby around blog world for a while, but just started reading her in the past months. Then her and I got to im ing and she is an amazing person, and I'm honored to call her friend.

4th

Cookie Monster -- Many people don't know about cookie, but he is wonderful. Him and I also started talking on msn. And he is a great guy. He has the HUGEST heart. I adore cookies...and cookie monster. hehehehe

5th and lastly (wish it could be more)

Miranda and Susan --- I have been a bud of Miranda's for quite some time. I'm just now getting to know Susan, but I think we have similar snarkiness. hehehe

If I didn't pick you, please don't take it personal, I wanted to give it to everyone. I love and adore all my blogger buds. You all are great!!!! I couldn't make it through some days without you all!!!

Now I'm off to enjoy the rain, and go to bed and hopefully sleep in tomorrow.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!!




15 comments:

Libby said...

awww, burfica, thank you so much!! i'm honored!!

Canadian flake said...

awwwwww thanks honey. You know how much I love ya and how special you are to me. Love ya honey.

(((((hugs)))))))

p.s. glad things are better with alekx too.

Mia said...

Awww....lol alotta awwing going on here....maybe cuz You're so awesome? (sorry...corny, but true) Thanks a bunch.

Have a wonderful weekend!!!!!

none said...

It's nice to have pals like that :)

Have a good weekend!

Burfica said...

Libby--Just as I am to have you as a friend.

Flake--((((((((hugs))))))))) back at ya.

Miranda--you can be as corny as you want.

Hammer--yeah that's nice and you have a good one too.

Anonymous said...

Whew! What a relief that you and your sister kissed and made up. It's a good thing to have blogging buddies. I cherish mine, too. Have a nice rainy day. We're getting a big dump of snow right now. Pretty to look at.

Anonymous said...

I am happy that you and your sister are back on speaking terms!

Congratulations to you on your special award and also to the other recipients!

cookie monster said...

do we get a glitzy aards ceremony too?

i shouldve prepared a speech!

thanks!

Burfica said...

babzy--we got more rain today with a bit of snow mixed in. it was surprising.

Pondergins--thank you thank you. I love all your awards, they crack me up.

Cookie--yup big old party at your house. whooohoooo

Christine said...

Shit, now I have to check out all these people's blogs...like I don't have enough to do.

Burfica said...

christine--your welcome. lmaoooooooo

Jules said...

Perfect post, Burf!! Love you too!!

Susan said...

love it..I do think we have the same warp sense of humor, I say warp with love, and I am looking forward to getting to know you.

Burfica said...

jules--we are sappy. hehehe

Susan---have always known I've been warped. hehehehe

MomThatsNuts said...

ahhh I also enjoy all of those blogs! Great choices for great people...
your supposed to fight with your sister its a LAW...if I were talking to mine right now we would be fighting!! heheheh

Mom