CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Random and somewhat Grumpy shit

Oh man Gigantor is so useless this week. He's as useless as back hair. He is going hunting again this weekend. Leaving Thursday, back on Sunday night. But he is just fricken useless when he's planning on going and doing something. grrrrrrrr

His fricken aunt. oh my god. This woman has said maybe two words to us since we have been married. And I have never had her address let alone e-mail address. How she got our e-mail address I will never know. But she sends us this massive nasty e-mail about how we never e-mail or talk to her. grrrrrrrrrrrr

Why do people tell you to call them, yet they won't answer their phone, and they won't return their messages? Then next time you see them they are upset you haven't called them. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

How come my little rat dog will cower every time she is in a spot you need her to move out of? She won't move, she just cowers till you bend down and pick her up and move her. But when you start to pick her up, she pisses all over the dam place. Weather it be the floor, couch or your mother bunny humping bed!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Why oh why do you seem to get hit with all sorts of new and unexpected bills right before Christmas?? grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Get this. I was talking to my friend Cookie Monster. And apparently African American month is not racist, and Native American month is not racist, but veterans collecting money and giving out red poppy's is being considered as Racist. What in the fuckity fuck of all buckets of fuck is that all about???? Those mother cock sucking fuckers. grrrrrrrrrrrr

Can you all tell I'm very passionate about veterans???

Well I am.

Why does my stupid ass MSN messenger keep locking up or shutting off every half hour or so?? Can MSN not pull their heads out of their ass enough to fix it?? grrrrrrrrrrrr

How come I can't hold on to things today. Reached in the refrigerator to move the left over meat loaf so I could get some eggs. Dropped the container of meat loaf, it fell on the floor, spilling meat loaf all over the dog hair covered floor. I get that cleaned up and reach for my eggs, only to drop the carton and have them break. grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Okay on that note, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go and rant in my head and to anyone who will listen about the crap about the veterans. My dad and husband are veterans, and that just ticks me off.

Okay leaving before I end up doing a multi page rant.

Have a good Tuesday everyone!!!


23 comments:

none said...

Anything not celebrating black or brown people is racist. Pretty stupid huh?

I had the problem with dropping things too. I had weakened my hand and wrist from typing too much. I had to get a wrist rest.

Burfica said...

Hammer--yeah that one made me so mad I saw red. My fingers start hurting when I type to long.

Christine said...

Yes..you do have a lot of people to send my "you make me sick" card too. I am jealous.

Burfica said...

christine--I'll let you have some of them. hehehehe

Marni said...

But, but, but a veteran is not a race. There are veterans of every race, religion, nationality, age, etc! How can you call someone or something racist if it isn't even a RACE!

The stupidity of some folks simply amazes me. And we allow those ignorant idiots breed.

Marni said...

That was supposed to be "to breed". I'm so pissed I can't even type correctly.

Burfica said...

marni--yup I know what you mean. It made me so mad I almost couldn't see.

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

I hope that rant helped. I love a good rant.

I really related to you when you said this:

Why do people tell you to call them, yet they won't answer their phone, and they won't return their messages? Then next time you see them they are upset you haven't called them.

My sister does this ALL THE TIME and I HATE IT. She told me weeks ago that she needs someone to drive her to the hospital by the end of October for some out-patient surgery and I have yet to hear from her (shrugs).

Azathoth100 said...

Heh. Sorry Bur, but it sounds like your having one of those days, and I just had one of those days yesterday, so it makes me laugh. I agree about the veterans day thing though. Watch out for falling eggs andpissing dogs.

Burfica said...

james--yeah we get that from my in laws all the dang time.

Aza--I think I'm having one of those lifes. lmaoooooo

Anonymous said...

It's so refreshing to read someone else's rant besides my own.

East Indian community in our area is the second biggest East Indian community in the world outside of India. They had their bloomers in a twist a few years ago because the Legion refused to let an East Indian into the bar because he was wearing a "hat".

The veterans were called racist, etc. Many of the Legion branches made public apologies and opened their doors to East Indians wearing turbans because they are not hats. I wonder if that's what the fuss you describe is all about.

Biddie said...

WHAT????? I can't understand this whole racism issue...Ok, so black people have their own network (BET), as do the native Canadians (APTN), but if white people do anything, it is considered rasist? I don't get it. Imagine an ALL WHITE tv station/network. Yeah, right. And pardon me, but aren't some veterans black, or brown, or native, or...whatever. GAWD. I don't get it.
Shawns family NEVER bothers with us. EVER. Then, when something goes wrong, it's all kinds of crap like 'you never help us, or why aren't you around more?'
Hmmm, ok, we have been together for more than 6 years, and I seriously doubt if his family knows my name, never mind the names of my kids. If we do invite them over, they don't come. You just can't win, can you?
Grrrrr.......

Burfica said...

babzy--Cookie said it had something to do with religion. Some of the religions are claiming the veterans are only of one religion so there for racist.

Biddie--yeah, one of Gigantors sisters told me she couldn't love my son cuz he was half me. I've never let her see my son or we go over there since then. No one but his parents acknowledge our anniversary, my birthday, Kiddo's birthday or even Gigantors. It's sad really.

Biddie said...

You have GOT to be joking, right? Seriously, that woman is an asshat. She really doesn't deserve to have a nephew. I hope to hell that she did not procreate.
~shudder~

captain corky said...

I hope you're feeling a little calmer today. Might I suggest some herbal tea. It really calms me down especially when I leave out the tea part. ;)

Burfica said...

Biddie--Yeah she's the sister that would preach about how bad my morals where, yet she has a kid, and 4 guys have had paternity tests and none of them are the father. The ho bag

Corky--Yeah, I just drink more coffee, I will either get so worked up I pop, or settle down. lol

Canadian flake said...

ok anyone that thinks veterans day/remembrance day in canada is racist can kiss my rosy ass...that is just the way I feel..lol.

Burfica said...

Flake--AMEN SISTA!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this post because it makes me feel so not alone....

Rant on sistah.

Hope the grumpy shit subsides soon..although I love the title.

Burfica said...

jj--yeah I've always been one to sorta say what I feel and mean. Not politically correct at all.

Special K said...

Yeah let's have a caucasian month and watch the indignities fly!
(rolling eyes right outta my head)I have no problem with anyone celebrating who they are, it is the one's that complain about it that tick me off! Veteran's are all races so what the heck?

Jules said...

Holy hell, you crack me up... isn't it good to know somebody laughs at you?

But in all seriousness... Veteran's Day... racist????? What the bloody hell is that all about!??!?! fuckheads, whoever came up with that.

Phoenix5 said...

Racist... there is only ONE race... the HUMAN RACE! I wish these minority groups would learn that lesson and shut up already!

Enough said, I get so worked up about so-called racism, but I won't rant on your blog! That's YOUR privilege! LOL!

Hope you're feeling in a better mood soon! Try pampering yourself while the boys are away playing hunter! ;-)