CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Brain Scramble

I have total brain scramble today. I'm having a hard time keeping track of anything, and my thoughts are all over.

Oh well...I guess we all have those days.

I have an Avon pot luck next week. I dunno what I wanna take. Pasta salad, or pee salad, or what. Suggestions people!!!! Nothing to hard.

My husband told his sister we would come out for a bbq tonight. Her 13 year olds birthday. I have no money to put in a card and no money for a gift. grrrrrr I have 13 bucks till the 8th. And I need medicine so guess where that 13 is going? hehehehe Oh well....I told him I wanna show up, eat and leave. That's what alot of his family does, we are usually last out, cuz we visit and help clean up. Not this time, wanna eat and leave.

I'm really irritated at my mother in law. My sister has a tendency to do the same thing, but she hasn't lately...so I'm not irritated with her at the moment. But...when I tell my MIL that my son is sick, she says things like "again??" and "he's sick all the dam time" and "he's sick more often than any kid I know" Well...this got pissing me off. So...I started marking it on the calendar when he was sick. When this time my MIL started in. I whipped out the calendar. I showed her that the last time he was sick was IN JANUARY OF LAST YEAR!!!!! And that most kids, in a school environment, get sick 3 or 4 times a year, and MY SON WAS HEALTHIER THAN MOST KIDS, SO GET THE FUCK OFF MY BACK AND SHUSHHHHHHHHHH. She didn't listen, she heard only what she wanted. I'm gonna start marking down when he's sick now and when she is, or anyone else that says stuff like that, then I'm gonna send them a tally at the end of the year. hehehehe

I'm hungry and don't know what I want to eat right now. I have a choice between peanut butter and jelly, and.....well yeah peanut butter and jelly. hehehehehe

I think I'm gonna go make some lunch and see what trouble I can get into today.

Have a good Hump Day all!!!!!

15 comments:

Susan said...

LoL, your a riot...I think pasta salad sounds good..and I like how your sister n law straight!!! keep up the good work...

Burfica said...

susan--I just don't do inlaws well. lol Could be cuz they have hated me from day one, before I was even introduced to them. Oh well.

none said...

I think one of my kids is always sick at any given time. It doesn't help when people are always being snotty about it.

captain corky said...

Dealing with the in laws is always a blast. I love it when they decide that we spend too much money. That's always a good thing. ;)

Phoenix5 said...

Eat and leave... sounds like a plan to me... turnabout is fair play! LOL!

Happy Hump Day to you too!

Alekx said...

Fine

Burfica said...

hammer--no it doesn't.

corky--Oh ours are in our face about our son basicly.

phoenix--yup sounds good to me.

Alekx---huh?

Libby said...

haha! you could have a tally at the end of the yr, then send it to them, with a bill for 'recordkeeping'!! i double-dog dare you!!

Dan said...

Oh! Oh! Go to the BBQ, grab a bunch of food, take it home and put it in your freezer, and then take it to the Avon pot luck next week.

Burfica said...

libby--I think I will definatly bill my mother in law.

Dan--that would be a great idea, but they never cook enough to start with. They even didn't have enough burgers for everyone, and had to go bbq hot dogs twice more.

Mia said...

aww....ok no one said it ...but I hope You make pea salad and not pee salad. (sorry had to be said.)

Just so You know I bought a lotto ticket for this weekend, and if I win I will help you out, and you're invited to our lil cruise ship party.

Burfica said...

miranda--I noticed that right after I posted it. I was waiting to see who noticed so you get the prize. whooohooo a cruise. hehehehe

Canadian flake said...

my gremlins were always sick until I got their tonsils out...that made a world of difference.

Hang in there...and kick MIL in the ASS...lol...

Burfica said...

Flake--yeah she's short, I'm sure I can get my leg that high. hehehehe

Unknown said...

My mother-in-law irritates me a lot, too. But she's so odd in the way she does it that I can't even begin to tell you about it.o