CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy Verterans Day

I just wanted to say GOD BLESS OUR VETERAN!!!!!! each and every one of them.

Yes my husband, father, and grandfathers are all veterans. So....maybe I'm a bit more passionate than some about this day.

I just want us all to think about them enlisting and even fighting for our country, our freedoms. For others that are being highly abused. It takes a special someone, and they all deserve our thanks, love and respect.

GOD BLESS YOU VETERANS, AND CURRENT MILITARY PERSONNEL. ALL MY THANKS AND LOVE GO TO YOU!!!!

11 comments:

Azathoth100 said...

Happy V-day to you and yours Bur, hope you had a great day.


Oh, and by the way, any idea what happened to Kerry's site? I just keep getting 'Page Not Found'?

Anonymous said...

Make that a huge ditto to what you said from me too!

Burfica said...

Aza--thank you, no I haven't heard from Kerry in almost a year now. I can't find her site either.

Ponderings--yayyyyy I will

Mia said...

Yay to all the heros.

Special K said...

I love our veterans! Even my ex husband who is serving in Afghanistan right now. Even though he was stupid and re-upped at the age of 35. Gotta love his dedication though.

MomThatsNuts said...

ME TOO.....

Mom

Burfica said...

miranda---yayyyyyyyy is right

Special--yeah my husband wanted to re up a few times after he got out.

mom--me three!!!!

Libby said...

you couldnt have said it any better, burfica!! add my thanks to this too!!

captain corky said...

Nicely said Burfica!

Burfica said...

libby---always

corky--ty cork.

Canadian flake said...

Happy Veterans day...there are alot of us that appreciate the sacrifices made my the military.